www.youtube.com/BigThinkMentor Advice On How To Be Happy Full Series, No Advertising!
www.jennycraig.com/tools Take Jenny's Quiz to Get Insights on Healthy Eating Habits & More!
www.wildwoodfoods.com/ High Quality, Natural Foods. Keeping it Wild and Organic.
www.healthyvendingatwork.com/ The #1 Healthy Vending Machine. Catch the Healthy Vending Wave Now!
www.extragum.com/HealthyLiving Try One Of The 14 Extra® Gum Flavors & Share Your Happiness!
How to eat healthier
How I did it: Started slowly...to change my bad eating habits one by one...
Day by day...
1) Increased my water/liquid intake (8-9 cups a day - by the means of having milk, juice, beverages, plainwater & soups)
2) Added more servings of Vegetables - having a variety of choices & colours for throughout the week would be more motivating as well as beneficial to health (meets minerals, vitamins & all other nutrients requirements as well).
Green - Greeny leafy vegetables, Beans,lettuce
Orange - Carrot, Pumkin, Tomatoes
Red - Beetroot
Yellow - Capsicum, Potatoes
Purple - Purple cabbage
Others - Nuts, Grains & pulses
3) Made it a habit to eat 2 servings of fruits daily
(started off with my favourite fruits till it became a habit)
4) Reduced the amount of fastfood meals I ate. At the initial stage i had food craving... so i attempted to substitute the Mac/KFC or Pizza meals to SUBWAY sandwiches which is a much healthier choice.
5) Daily calcium intake - Milk, Cheese & Bread
6) Have Breakfast Daily even if its just a slice of bread
7) Lesser coffee
Lessons & tips: Start slowly, one at a time & progress towards a healthier lifestyle
Not necesssary to avoid ur favourite food totally, instead u can have it in a healthier way...
Fast food - when ordering ur burger ask for more lettuce or go for healthier choice
Coffee - Decaffinated
Sugary drinks & sodas - reduce the quantity slowly
Eat only want u are hungry
Having 6 small meals would be good
instead of 3 irregular heavy meals
Do not skip ur breakfast due to ur busy worklife
As the saying goes, " Eat Breakfast Like a King, Eat Lunch like a Richman & Eat Dinner like a beggar"
Finally drink Plenty of water
Keep urself nourished & dehydrated!
Resources: Special Diets may not be necessary if u eat wisely!