www.sienaheights.edu/ Learn Sign Language Interpreting Transfer up to 90 Credits for BA!
www.literatureco.com/ Online Education For Working Adults Change For A Better Future.
www.searchinq.com Search Sign Language Classes Online Find Great Results and Info.
www.ask.com/Sign+Language+Classes Explore Sign Language Classes. Get Answers Now on Ask.com.
How to learn sign language
How I did it: I learned sign from my parents, they were both deaf. I am
ashamed to say that I only knew basic sign that is, the alphabet, numbers, and
Lessons & tips: I learned compassion and understanding. I remember as a
young girl and I was with my dad in the car, (yes he drove) and my dad suddenly
jumped out of the car. There was a blind person attempting to cross the street
and my dad, without hesitation, helped this person cross the street. I passed
this lesson on to my children who were always mindful of others less fortunate.
Resources: Life and my parents were my teachers. I used to feel sad
when I was young that they could not hear, but when I was older I learned that you
can't miss what you never had.
catherine's daughter has gotten 18 cheers on this entry.
- KimberGreene cheered this 7 months ago
- TG cheered this 8 months ago
- stufaluf cheered this 8 months ago
- dec80 cheered this 8 months ago
- Mia cheered this 9 months ago
- Dooffodil cheered this 11 months ago
- Lune Fromage: Born of Stardust cheered this 12 months ago
- papergirl cheered this 17 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 19 months ago
- JudithKD cheered this 2 years ago
- barttr cheered this 3 years ago
- Lorelai_Gilmore cheered this 3 years ago
- Tony, the Bald Eagle cheered this 3 years ago
- fashtooka cheered this 3 years ago
- New Isabella cheered this 3 years ago
- truthsayer226 cheered this 3 years ago
- yogamom07 cheered this 3 years ago
- DoubleN cheered this 3 years ago