local.dallasnews.com/ We Clean Your Home's Exterior! We Remove Dirt & Grime From Windows
www.dallasprofessionalcleaning.com/ Experienced Local Home Cleaning. Call Today In The Dallas Area.
How to clean my room
How I did it: When I joined this site, my main objective was to quit being a lazy pig and to have some sense of self motivation because it is seriously ruining my life. So I woke up early one Saturday morning telling myself that I WILL clean my room and just went straight into it without deliberating much. I could have finished it within a day but was too tired to do so. I decided to pick up from where I left off the following weekend. Even then, I never thought I will be able to complete the task on my second attempt but managed to do so in the end. I think it has something to do with being in a good mood because it's the start of my school break and I had just got by a really stressful week. I guess your mental state of mind does play a huge role in determining your efficiency.
Lessons & tips:
- The most difficult part of this task is taking the first step so start first thing in the morning and don't think about how tough it will get or that video game you would rather be playing.
- Prepare everything you need before you begin. It is a lot less daunting to begin your quest of exterminating that heap of rubbish when you are equipped with the right weapons. Trash bags and rags are a must.
- Ensure you are in a good, comfortable working environment. This to me is important because I always find myself blaming the surroundings for my lack of motivation. For example, open the windows and switch on the fan for better air circulation if the weather is hot and have the radio playing in the background to make the chore a little less frustrating.
- Throw away things you know you will never ever refer to/use and organise you stuff by ensuring that each category has its own space. This makes it easier to store future items. Also, if you keep this up, you won't have to clean your room again for quite some time.
- Take a break every time you feel like the clutter is too much for you to handle. You can always come back to it later when you are feeling more refreshed. That is, provided you don't start procrastinating during your break.
- Most importantly, have fun. You'll never know how many "Lost & Found" items you will uncover during your journey. =)
Resources: Trash bags, rags, radio, determination, time.