How I did it: I joined VLCC, they had some in center sessions, hard core non starving but a very practical diet and lots of brisk walking everyday.
Lessons & tips:
- Brisk walk, more than 6KM/Hour speed can burn a ton of calories.
- Drink before you eat, it helps you not gulp down food.
- Fill up on healthy protein snacks like a handful of nuts, egg whites with salt and pepper, during times when you are between meals
- Do NOT starve, I realized that whenever I did, my body retained water and I actually gained weight
- Weigh yourself every day, it will help you understand what things work for you and what dont.
- Choose wisely when ordering at a restaurant. I have discovered it really doesnt have to be all salads and soup, lots of things are high protein and low carb and tasty!
Resources: VLCC India