www.pennpets.com/ Scorpions, Millipedes, centipedes All types of Inverts available
www.ask.com/Where+To+Buy+A+Tarantula Explore Where To Buy A Tarantula. Get Answers Now on Ask.com.
www.servallpestcontrol.com/ At Servall we can Inspect your Home and provide Brown Recluse Removal!
www.kbb.com/AlfaRomeoSpider Buy Alfa Romeo Spider Confidently With Help From Kelley Blue Book®.
How to own a Tarantula
How I did it:
- Bought a Chilean Rose tarantuala at petsmart
- And a 5 gallon aquarium
- Fed her store bought crickets and whatever bugs my son found around the yard (chemical free yard)
- She hibernated in the winter when it was cold
Lessons & tips:
- This breed DOES drink water, so you have to make sure water is available
- This breed also needs humidity to molt - they are from the edge of the rain forest, so they need more humidity than some
- Males have hooks on their front feet to hold the female for mating
- Start taming them slowly - soon they will know who the Food God or Goddess is and come out when you come by
- Whenever mine came out of hibernation, she had to be gentled all over again - like she forgot she was a captive spider while she was sleeping
- Buy only captive bred spiders
- Mine was quite big when we got her, so probably she was already several years old - she lived 8 years with us - about 20 molts
- Searched the internet