How I did it: I kept thinking of things, things from childhood, things from adulthood. I looked at pictures. I racked my brain & searched my memory. It was really hard to come up with stuff about HER, and not about ME. Because she focused on the people around her, not on herself. I had to rely on what I KNEW about her, not what she told me, because she didn't talk about herself. In the process I remembered her house, in detail. Her walk, her smell, the look of her hands. I remembered what my lips felt like on her cheek. It sometimes made me cry, because I miss her still, but it feels so good to have her so close.
Lessons & tips: Don't give up, don't be afraid.
beachbum12b has gotten 11 cheers on this entry.
- averyaka cheered this 19 months ago
- lemonwater cheered this 2 years ago
- Bob1623 cheered this 2 years ago
- daysleeper629 cheered this 2 years ago
- RavenH2 cheered this 3 years ago
- metafora77 cheered this 3 years ago
- GirlWednesday cheered this 3 years ago
- Solena D. cheered this 3 years ago
- Nikita cheered this 3 years ago
- pinkcadi1962 cheered this 3 years ago
- wren cheered this 3 years ago