How to declutter my house
How I did it: But when it begins to pile up it becomes a problem. Not knowing how to declutter can be an issue.
1) Everything gets examined ONCE. It either gets DUMPED (trash or donation) or SPARED. There is no in-between.
2) CLOTHING: did you wear it happily the previous season? If not, DUMP it, no matter how “good” it is. (possible exception: favorites that are one size step too big or small)
3) HOUSEWARES: has it been used regularly this past year? If not, DUMP it. (exception: items which are occasionally needed (e.g., nice stuff like china))
4) DOCUMENTS: is it obviously critical to keep? If not, DUMP it. Also, DUMP everything that can be easily replaced or looked up online.
Lessons & tips: MY home is a retreat away from the struggles and problems of the outside world.
Maintaining a clutter-free environment is one of the ways to instantly myself and my home.
~ღ~ яσѕниι ~ღ~ has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- The Hermit cheered this 4 years ago
- Monty Mole cheered this 4 years ago
- Luda cheered this 4 years ago
- wraiths82 cheered this 4 years ago
- Frohikes Buddy cheered this 4 years ago
- nicolasc has left the building. cheered this 4 years ago
- InkPenn cheered this 4 years ago
- sekhmet1970 cheered this 4 years ago
- TangerineRose cheered this 4 years ago