www.ask.com/Pick+A+Theme+Song Explore Pick A Theme Song. Get Answers Now on Ask.com.
www.shop411.com/Soundtrack+Songs Search for Soundtrack Songs. Find Low Prices and Great Value.
How to pick a theme song for myself
How I did it: I made a soundtrack to my life rather than pick one single song. My life, according to music; inspired by KiD CuDi:
1. Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses
- I imagine coming into the world to this song. It just FITS.
2. Barbecue Stain by Tim McGraw
- Because there was a country phase. This song was my favorite of those two or so carefree years -- a few of the best in my life thus far.
3. Scars by Papa Roach
- The first song I ever put my heart into during shower karaoke.
Converted me to rock n' roll -- life has never been the same since!
4. (I Hate) Everything About You by Three Days Grace
- Ah, my favorite teen angst song!
5. Curse of Curves by Cute Is What We Aim For
- Kind of self-explanatory.
6. Can't Get You Out Of My Head by Kylie Minogue
- This is the song to turn to if you're a teenager with an incurable crush.
7. Stapplegunned by Spill Canvas
- Dedicated to the one and only Amanda Carter, who has thankfully been staplegunned to my side all of this time.
8. When Your Heart Stops Beating by Plus 44
- For the Disorderly Demented Doctors of Destruction. We really will be together forever. <3
9. Riptide by Sick Puppies
- College independence, wrapped into one song.
10. Breakdown by Jack Johnson
- A good metaphor for life after college classes begin.
11. Sick and Tired by White Tie Affair
- The best song for an overwhelming day, which do come along often.
12. I Don't Care by Apocalyptica
- To the only person I have ever and will ever hate (probably).
13. LG FUAD by Motion City Soundtrack
- This is most likely my theme song, though most people don't appreciate it.
14. Go Girl by Pitbull
- This should cover the party life.
15. Home by Micheal Buble
- I'll always be homesick deep down.
16. Waiting by Trapt
- Ever find yourself waiting for something you know you shouldn't be?
17. Party in the USA and Bullshit (Notorious B.I.G. and Miley Cyrus mash-up)
- Because sometimes all you need is life to throw you a little surprise.
18. Soundtrack 2 My Life by Kid Cudi
- Title track, obviously. Good song, very relate-able (probably more so if I were a dude that could rap).
19. Time to Pretend by MGMT
- Oh, I wish MGMT would write my future for me...
Nineteen songs for nineteen years. Well, this was difficult, but eye-opening; enjoy! Send me yours.
Lessons & tips: Listen carefully.