www.uniqueservicegroup.com/Bindery Offering a Wide Variety of Services Incl. Book Binding & Foil Stamping!
www.blurb.com/ Create & Print Your Book in 3 Easy Steps. Free Tools & Templates.
www.specialtybookbinding.com/ Bibles Repaired and Rebound Large Family Bibles Our Specialty
www.editiononebooks.com/ Specialized Book Printer, All Types Top Quality for Small Quanitities
How to learn bookbinding
How I did it: I learned a little bit while in uni, but the real bookbinding I learned in a book with plenty of illustrations and detailed step-by-step instructions.
Lessons & tips: Before beginning, have on hand all the materials called for. Tip from past experience: My first time around I didn't have a brush, so I applied the glue with my finger. This time around I had a brush to apply the wheat paste, and it has made all the difference. The finish looks so much more professional.
Resources: I bought the book Bookworks by Sue Doggett and found it very helpful, clear, and easy to follow.
Luna has gotten 10 cheers on this entry.
- nicolasc - spring has sprung! cheered this 2 years ago
- SallyKitt cheered this 3 years ago
- maromera cheered this 3 years ago
- Mafaldita cheered this 3 years ago
- lob cheered this 3 years ago
- Turandot cheered this 3 years ago
- Saraband cheered this 3 years ago
- elleneich43 cheered this 3 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 3 years ago
- Melissa B. cheered this 3 years ago