www.coppertone.com/ Coppertone® SPORT Pro Series Spray Stays On Strong. Save $1 Now.
www.coolibar.com/ Clothing certified to block 98% UV, Skin Cancer Foundation recommended.
www.neutrogena.com/Suncare #1 Dermatologist Recommended. Shop the Neutrogena® Suncare Line.
www.hawaiiantropic.com/ Stay Safe as You Indulge in the Sun with Hawaiian Tropic® Sunscreens.
www.landsend.com/Womens 30% Off Everything. Hurry, Offer Ends Tuesday, 5/21!
How to wear sunscreen
How I did it: I first started using a tinted moisturizer that had a low spf 15, then just a moisturizer that had spf 15, and then eventually when the sun came out a lot stronger, I found a wonderfully non-greasy, Neutrogena sunscreen that I use on my face. I use a cheaper version on the rest of my body.
Lessons & tips:
- Find a non greasy sunscreen for your face so you aren't tempted to skip.
- Decide that it is worth the money and then use it liberally
- If reaching your back is hard, either have someone apply it for you, or try a spray on version. It's not worth burning your back or getting skin cancer... figure out a way to get it on there!
- Keep a small bottle by the door, and a small bottle in your backpack or purse, and another one in the car.
- Sunscreen needs about 15 mins to soak in, so try to keep that in mind when planning when to leave the house
- Don't forget to reapply every few hours, or more often when you're swimming
Resources: Neutrogena Sunblock, Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch SPF 70
OR their sport version, if your face starts breaking out a lot.