my gym membership ends in December, I haven’t been to the gym since April …
www.avoidtheknife.com/ No Surgery for 90% Brow/Dade/Palm Stephen Z. Gervin, MD, Neurosurgeon
www.healthspotdirect.com/LowBackPain Learn about low back pain problems. Lower Back Pain Exercises info here.
www.defeatingbackpain.com/ Not Afraid of a Little Work? 1 Hour/Week $20 Video System Cure
www.searchinq.com Exercises Lower Back Pain Find Great Results, Answers & Info.
1nonchalantgirl has written 27 entries about this goal
walking into the gym yesterday as if people were staring and laughing like “were has she been” LOL
I got 3 days in this week, I’m backkkkkkkkk! The summer is approaching and I need to tighten up for this new swimsuit I bought.
finally got back in stride yesterday. Luckily for me my height is still about the same (phew) even though I would like it to be less. I did some stretching and was very suprised that it was quite easy! I figured after being gone so long there was no way I could touch my toes without wincing. After that I speed walked on the treamill for about 40 minutes. I didn’t do anything intense but it felt good to be working out.
I’m going back to them this evening..FINALLY! it has been about a month since I completed a whole week. When I saw my dues had been debited out of my account, it set in that I’m throwing away money by not going .. and I don’t have money to waste and my body needs it , so off I go !!
this if officially my 7th day I have missed at the gym … I’m going to try to make it tomorrow morning. keep your fingers crossed.
I’ve been sick all week and didn’t make it to the gym.. it’s going to be hard to get back into the routine next week.
I have been speed walking on the treadmill for an hour during my workout week. My legs are feeling it for sure, hopefully some inches will melt away.
why people give up exercising. This midsection is very reluctant to give me the results I want, but I will keep truckin along until this extra goes away and the muscles show up.
two weeks in a row !! argh… other than that I’m still doing great getting my 3 days in during the week.
1nonchalantgirl has gotten 22 cheers on this goal.
- RosieTheRiveter cheered this 3 years ago
- Mike cheered this 4 years ago
- Pimpin26 cheered this 4 years ago
- LindsayAN cheered this 5 years ago
- decafkaylie cheered this 6 years ago
- Howiesgirl cheered this 6 years ago
- Waterfall Nymph cheered this 6 years ago
- funkfaerie cheered this 6 years ago
- sleeping cheered this 6 years ago
- jazzebelle2k cheered this 6 years ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 6 years ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 7 years ago
- amysue cheered this 7 years ago
- namelessgirl cheered this 7 years ago
- lesleyegg cheered this 7 years ago
- tafodil24 cheered this 7 years ago
- Dakota cheered this 7 years ago
- mad musical genius cheered this 7 years ago
- Teapartea cheered this 7 years ago
- yakuza cheered this 7 years ago
- bookish cheered this 7 years ago