Looking for what I can plant in east-facing window boxes…
www.schreinersgardens.com/ Phenominal selection of the highest quality Iris
www.biltmore.com/ Bring the family to Biltmore, and explore our 8000-acre backyard.
www.rewarder.com/gardening-questions Over 500K Experts Ready To Respond. Advice You Can Trust For $5.
www.plantersplace.com/ Get Gardening Ideas & Tips! Ask the Experts, View Blogs, & More
Amy has written 2 entries about this goal
I finally have a place with a yard I can use for planting, and I also have window boxes and a sunny enclosed porch. Now I just have to figure out what to plant, where, and when. I eat a lot of tomatoes, peppers, and onions, so I hope I can grow these easily… I’m also interested in growing herbs, especially basil and cilantro.
Amy has gotten 8 cheers on this goal.
- sea_storm cheered this 1 month ago
- MargieMay cheered this 9 months ago
- Frnikola Frnikolina cheered this 15 months ago
- augustgarage cheered this 17 months ago
- Digitally Personified (heterotically degenerated) cheered this 2 years ago
- Pooky cheered this 3 years ago
- Douglas cheered this 4 years ago
- Regan cheered this 4 years ago