was a little more frustrating than I first imagined it would be. I was tempted by a slice of chocolate cake, slice of birthday cake and Whole Foods cookies at work. After dinner, there were mints available that I oh, so wanted. I didn’t cave to the urge. Goal completed.
www.loudounfamilydentistry.com/ Washingtonian Magazine Top Dentist. Most PPO Insurance Plans Accepted
www.tysons-dental.com/ Pain-free sedation dentistry! Call us today for a consultation.
www.centrevilledentistry.com/ Celebrating our 20th year serving Centreville, Virginia
www.loudounvalleydental.com/ Expert Caring Dental Treatment For Every Family Member
www.brycedentistry.com/ Local Dental Care in Sterling, VA. Neuromuscular and More. Call Now.
AOK has written 5 entries about this goal
my “no sweets” day. Just one day, how bad can it be?
for Feb 9th. I already called my former dentist and they’re mailing my x-rays tomorrow. YAY! I followed through with this one. Now regarding the fact that I will not technically be “going to the dentist” prior to Jan. 31, I have come up with the following rationale:
Feb 9 is 9 days after my deadline for this goal. But, I made my appointment today, Jan 24 which is 8 days prior to (or rather including) Jan 31. As a fair consequence, I will abstain from sweets for 1 full day prior to my visit. I am going to give myself flexibility to what day that is and not mark this goal finished until I have rightfully served the consequence.
of giving up my nightly chocolate fix. I need to stop procrastinating and get my ass in gear.
Guess that will be a start. Also, I should confirm that I am paying for dental insurance. Gosh, that sounds so silly that I am unsure as whether I am paying for dental. I will check my insurance this weekend.
AOK has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- llong cheered this 6 years ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 6 years ago
- Smartkookie cheered this 6 years ago
- Feeling Hopeful cheered this 6 years ago
- salsafreak cheered this 6 years ago
- amentiturtle cheered this 6 years ago
- Lyndsey1554 cheered this 6 years ago
- Nora cheered this 6 years ago
- JudithKD cheered this 6 years ago
- Kat cheered this 6 years ago
- Teapartea cheered this 6 years ago
- Kimberly cheered this 6 years ago
- TerryP cheered this 6 years ago