If I have the goal of keeping in touch more often with the people who are important to me… then clearly I’m challenged by maintaining the relationships I already have. Having a goal to meet more like minded people, then, seems out of priority.
ATLfemme has written 3 entries about this goal
I felt a little shy going to the “open board game day” at Dr. No’s store, but it was worth the moments of awkwardness. I ended up staying to observe one & play 2 more games; while I’m not sure if any of the people I met would be “like minded” in multiple areas, we at least shared one interest and I had a good time.
I’ll definitely be going back again.
Logic dictates that the optimal way to meet like minded people is to go out and do things I love to do. The people also doing these things would, logically, have at least one thing in common with me.
So, I’m going to Dr. No’s Comic & Game store http://www.drnos.com/ this afternoon for their open board game play. I may be the only person over 40; I may be the only girl. No way to know unless I go!
ATLfemme has gotten 44 cheers on this goal.
- Emelle cheered this 3 months ago
- Rockingcock cheered this 3 months ago
- prk0ur cheered this 10 months ago
- BizzyBee13 cheered this 10 months ago
- nerissanevane cheered this 16 months ago
- Gloria Henny cheered this 17 months ago
- titja cheered this 18 months ago
- gemkitty cheered this 21 months ago
- sanslimites cheered this 22 months ago
- Rioka cheered this 22 months ago
- divinearth cheered this 23 months ago
- Pauper cheered this 1 year ago
- uhlivvyuh cheered this 2 years ago
- GeNiie cheered this 2 years ago
- simplecomplex cheered this 2 years ago
- Aphre cheered this 2 years ago
- Richelle Mae Ruiz cheered this 2 years ago
- GrayPyre cheered this 2 years ago
- Live. Laugh. Love. cheered this 2 years ago
- mamidragon cheered this 2 years ago
- ☺☺ Attitude ☺☺ cheered this 2 years ago