if you do this responsibly. My mind is on an exercise goal right now, so I’ll have to exercise daily (if not, as close to daily as possible) to reach it. It’s very important to me and also I need to do this to honor a promise I made to a friend, too.
Deni H has written 116 entries about this goal
I’m sick with a sinus infection, I fianlly went to the doctor today and that’s the reason for my not feeling very well. So, I will be doing stretching yet again! :(
I hope that I’ll get better soon and be able to resume most of my regular workout soon.
I am hoping to do some of my main workout again starting tomorrow. The reason I went back to stretching is that I pulled a muscle and that’s the reason I’ve been sore seemingly forever.
Days 4 through 7- stretching
Day 8- crunches
Day 9- stretching, aerobic exercises, crunches, 3-mile run/walk
Stretching. I’m starting to realize how much I really do need to be exercising every day just by doing these stretches. I’ve got a lot of tension that I need to work out!
I am aiming for 2 weeks solid of exercise in some form. Last night, I did some aerobic exercise.
I took most of October off from this goal, so now it’s defintely time to resume it. I have health insurance again, and I have no excuses for not doing it like I should any more. The only thing is I’m still really tired a lot. But, a lot of that is my fault for how late I tend to stay up.
Time to get serious about this goal!
I did exercise. I promise this is helping ensure I get regular sleep! It’s tiring me out!!!
I’m letting excuses pile up too much, even for me. I think my whirling sadness made it easy for that to do, and then my knee has been giving me problems.
So yesterday I did some stretching, to make my body get into the routine again of doing something. Today, my sister wanted to go running, and that is going to be something that I have to do eventually as part of my exercise plan anyway. So, I bit the bullet and just did it. So, I did my regular workout, extra crunches and my walk/run. I walked 2 miles and ran .5 mile.
I think what I really need right now are some small victories in my goals, because I am getting overwhelmed with them. I need to do this, but I think if I do it for two weeks, then I’ll have established the rythym of exercising daily again.
Deni H has gotten 31 cheers on this goal.
- davewasthere cheered this 7 years ago
- SAS007 cheered this 8 years ago
- milkbox 2.0! cheered this 8 years ago
- stella_gonzales cheered this 8 years ago
- erinachan cheered this 8 years ago
- retainer cheered this 8 years ago
- God's Dragon cheered this 8 years ago
- Cowles Clarissa cheered this 8 years ago
- nobodysperfect cheered this 8 years ago
- Emily cheered this 8 years ago
- david chang cheered this 8 years ago
- tafodil24 cheered this 8 years ago
- JamSmooth cheered this 8 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 8 years ago
- joless cheered this 8 years ago
- neverending cheered this 8 years ago
- x_melanie_x cheered this 8 years ago
- morning glory cheered this 8 years ago
- Frannie Girl cheered this 8 years ago
- AnnieDee cheered this 8 years ago
- purplefibermom cheered this 8 years ago