I had them before, but because I want begin driving lessons I wasn’t brave enough to drive with old and weak ones :) so I bought new pair of glasses. In the beginning I was all like ‘ah its so much money, I’m gonna look ridiculous” etc. But when I have them now, they are all stylish and fashionable and I look pretty nice with them. :)
AgneZed has written 3 entries about this goal
I’m attending driving lessons and in order to drive and not just to hear theory [which I already red and almost learned] I have to buy new glasses. The only problem is my face is umm… interesting and I look ridiculous wearling most of the galsses. I have to be faster to choose and to choose reasonably-priced.
I’ve been wearing glasses since I was 15, but my sight is not very bad, minus 0,75 or minus 1 max, I live everyday life without them, and wear them so rarely, in studies sometimes when I’m at the back of the class, and now- while driving, that just doesn’t make sense to buy expensive ones. But i need the replacement for my old ones, because it’s broken and kinda too weak, I can see text in the class but I wouldn’t feel comfortable and confident while driving.
I don’t know. I lost my job. This is going to the end of the list. No money equals blur world.
AgneZed has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- besidequietwaters cheered this 23 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 2 years ago
- 943 cheered this 2 years ago
- Auntie B Belofg cheered this 2 years ago
- DocD cheered this 2 years ago
- SalmonXGrilled cheered this 2 years ago
- Dreamdancer12 cheered this 2 years ago
- Harmless Dilettante cheered this 2 years ago
- TrueFreedom cheered this 2 years ago
- yogamom cheered this 2 years ago
- lovely_lizzy cheered this 2 years ago
- libati cheered this 2 years ago