and I enjoy the dig :)
www.foodie.com/ Download free iPad app with best recipes by top food bloggers
www.cokesummer.com/ Open Your Summer With Offers That Will Get Your Mouth Watering.
Agpious has written 7 entries about this goal
I tried recipes from about half of my cookbooks, and those are the recent, more popular books I have. I would have cook from them anyway and I made a lot of recipes from most of them. But this goal is more about the less obvious books, the little cookbooks, the less famous and attractive books. I’ll have to dig a little inside to find the really interesting recipes that every cookbook has.
Maybe I’ll take is as my Vegan MoFo project :)
That’s about half of them, I think.
I can’t believe I had `vegan cupcakes take over the world` for so long before I made something out of it. I made chocolate cupcakes and going to decorate them soon. Cupcakes are so cute, I really believe they are going to take over the world (but only the vegan cupcakes, the others should be extinct).
It’s not really a cookbook, more like a little booklet, but it’s all about vegan cakes and I wanted to try it since I got it a long time ago. Luckily, a friend had a birthday :)
So maybe it was a little bit pretentious to think I’ll be able to try a new book each week. I was busy and didn’t even cook so much.
I had time last weekend and I tried a recipe from a vegan Indian cookbook I have. Just a simple dhal, which was very good.
I will definitely try more complicated recipes from that book when I have the time for it, I love Indian food.
I sometimes cook from my books, I like trying new ideas and recipes. However, it seems that I only tried 5 of the 20 books I have, and in fact mainly cooked from 2 of them.
I’ll try to try (haha) 1 recipe from a new cookbook every week.
Agpious has gotten 51 cheers on this goal.
- CutelyEvil cheered this 2 years ago
- saramonx cheered this 3 years ago
- candykisses06 cheered this 4 years ago
- Glambabie cheered this 4 years ago
- Gertie cheered this 4 years ago
- RagazzaRaffinata cheered this 4 years ago
- Smiling to myself today... cheered this 4 years ago
- KarenLove cheered this 4 years ago
- SingingDetective cheered this 4 years ago
- calypte cheered this 4 years ago
- milky twilight cheered this 4 years ago
- Lisa cheered this 4 years ago
- catherineaq cheered this 4 years ago
- Lanie cheered this 4 years ago
- celestialblender cheered this 4 years ago
- Alyssa is a singular girl cheered this 4 years ago
- Forever_young cheered this 4 years ago
- A Staggering Rat of Heartbreaking Something or Other cheered this 4 years ago
- Rebecca cheered this 4 years ago
- MandyTLCandy cheered this 4 years ago
- Abigail cheered this 4 years ago