I was bored and drew a pretty picture. Yeah thats how busy I am.
www.chegg.com/ Get The Creative Arts by Edwards Rent All Textbooks & Save $500+/Yr!
Alisha19 has written 11 entries about this goal
Was walking downtown this morning with some friends to go to the farmers market and totally forgot that today was “Block Party” All the stores and restaurants are out in the street and there are activities to do… I hula-hooped, ha-ha. But we walked my the music store and there it was a violin. I always wanted to play one and it was on sale. The only reason I didn’t buy it is because there is no violin teacher, he moved away and it is super hard to teach yourself. The music store is right next to where I work so who knows I might just buy it on a whim one day.
I had the day off and what started as a doodle in my book ended up being a very nice drawing.
I spent some time outside today writing in my book and also doodling. Nothing big, but got the juices flowing.
Earlier today I was driving in the car and thinking… Then when I came home I started putting it on paper. It isn’t all that great but I have some good ideas for poems and maybe a short story. Then when I got everything out from writing I drew a couple of oil pastel sketches. I forgot how much fun it is to work and blend with pastels. I’m pleased with the outcome.
Im in progress of trying to write a song. Its much harder then writing a plan old poem.
Well with the snow and my “secret goal” I have been very busy in my book. I have writen like six pages full of rants and thoughts. Put in some pictures and quotes. And started working on this really cool landscape drawing. Keeping my head and hands busy and getting some really cool stuff.
My friends Julie and Jason got me this realy cool Buddha Board for my birthday. I have been playing with it for like an hour… You simply paint on the surface with water and you picture shows up in a bold design. Then, as the water slowly evaporates, the picture disappers. It’s super fun!
Been working on my book. Adding entries of writing and drawing. Nothing too serious, just doodling and stuff, but still working on it.
I decide to go a little Martha and make some cute homemade soaps for christmas presents. They are pratical and cheap and best of all made with love and care. It was fun and unexpectedly easy to do.
Alisha19 has gotten 17 cheers on this goal.
- AshleySierra86 cheered this 18 months ago
- chaucer1234 cheered this 2 years ago
- mathnerde cheered this 4 years ago
- ajax57 cheered this 5 years ago
- allogenes cheered this 5 years ago
- Dania Rossaan cheered this 5 years ago
- Sneezonaut cheered this 5 years ago
- MICHISMO cheered this 5 years ago
- hockeysweater cheered this 5 years ago
- MindTripper cheered this 6 years ago
- Lightstroke cheered this 6 years ago
- maripo322 cheered this 6 years ago
- JadedForever cheered this 6 years ago
- asp3 cheered this 6 years ago
- Dougie cheered this 6 years ago
- Phantom_Mermaid cheered this 6 years ago
- mazingrace cheered this 6 years ago