it took my awhile, god knows why. Its was good, and we eat once a month now it seems. I’ve found some that I don’t like but I found some that are great and thats all I can really ask for in life.
www.palletsfoodandbar.co/ Sushi/Thai/Chinese/Vietnamese Happy Hour $3.00 Drafts, 3pm - 7pm
www.rasushi.com/ Sushi & Japanese Fusion Cuisine. Find Your Phoenix Area RA Sushi!
www.isushiteppan.com/ Only Place with Teppan Happy Hour! Happy Hour Mon.- Thurs. 3pm-7pm
SmileThroughIt has written 4 entries about this goal
So I wonder if i should just do it by myself. But I’m scared to make an ass of myself. And I’d like to have someone with me who knows things.
However there are like 10 places within 4 blocks of me. One right beneath me and one just across the street that has a sushi train. So….Maybe the train.
Well I’ve got eight weeks to force my brother and sister in law into eating Sushi with me. Apparently it will be harder than i thought.
But I guess I could just walk down stairs to the four that are in a block radius of me. But I’d like to go with someone.
I dont’ know where to go and get some. I’ll have to find some adventurous friends and hita Japanese resturant.
But what should I try?
SmileThroughIt has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- Demidog cheered this 6 years ago
- yaya_x3 cheered this 7 years ago
- Dolphine1313 cheered this 7 years ago
- snowpee cheered this 7 years ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 7 years ago
- Aloha50 cheered this 7 years ago
- funchilde cheered this 7 years ago
- bluekieran cheered this 7 years ago
- Kerri cheered this 7 years ago
- Megynn cheered this 7 years ago
- spoko cheered this 7 years ago
- shoot4themoon cheered this 7 years ago
- Cindy cheered this 7 years ago
- onelin cheered this 7 years ago
- bookbabe cheered this 8 years ago
- brcmapgirl cheered this 8 years ago