1. i am loved
2. spicy salmon sushi
3. aurora and huxley are dolls, who don’t mind when i play Mario 3
4. my hair this morning, beautiful blonde curls that were worth the work
5. that i possibly have a job
6. ‘to kill a mockingbird’, by harper lee
8. running over the gravel and grass, carrying a giggling huxley
9. nutella on wheat bread, with a cup of yerba mate
10. i was able to figure out how to set up a glitchy voicemail without any help
11. my boyfriend told me i was beautiful in my interview outfit
12. blowing bubbles with the children on the porch
13. the butterflies in the Butterfly House at the Detroit Zoo
14. red ibis
15. yellow finches
16. hearing Anthony read stories to his children
17. cherry ginseng conditioner
18. weleda rose massage oil
19. mountain chicken toads
20. kris waldherr’s goddess tarot iApp
www.20thingsilearned.com/ Learn all about the Internet with this online guide from Google.
www.ask.com/Beautiful+Things Search for Beautiful Things Find Results on Ask.com today!
Posthynoptic Girl has written 3 entries about this goal
1. i am loved
1. seeing that you’ve accomplished goals you’ve set for yourself (on paper)
2. ‘one cell in the sea’, a fine frenzy
3. getting some work done, even though you didn’t feel like it
4. shimmery black-leather purse
5. audacity music program
6. huxley singing to his plastic ponies out in the hallway
7. aurora jamming with her dad on a mixture of discovery guitars and flat white drums
8. ‘white oleander’, janet finch
9. the euphoric endorphin-rush after exertion that makes your knees hurt
10. seeing someone you didn’t like present an awkward play @ a conference that they screen-wrote themselves :)
11. 5-hour-energy drinks
12. a file cabinet, with all items properly organized
13. knowing that you have your notes all set to go for the next class, every document saved in every folder just so
14. kissing your boyfriend bye after he gives you a ride to class in the morning
16. the flood of relief you feel when you give up on your hair for the day and just put it into a low side bun.
17. telling someone just a part of your resume and watching their eyes light up
18. the new cafe in OU library (that completes every library, in my opinion)
19. not caring what other people think and doing/making/being what suits you best
20. your boyfriends new desk that he’s going to use for his real estate business (hooray!)
1. my firefox persona – Venus via Botticelli.
2. aurora’s impish-elf-fairy laugh.
3. taking naps downstairs on the leather couches in the TV room of oakland center after an exam.
4. the interior happy you get after buying yourself an uber-healthy vitamin drink. you’re worth it!
5. huxley dumping a bag upside down and finding all of his plastic ponies inside.
6. fallen leaves burning in perambulating lace patterns between trees, smoking wafting up between naked branches like a charnel ground.
7. the red, white, and pink flowers from my year-and-a-half anniversary with my boyfriend, still here!
8. delicate lemon cookies dipped into yerba matte.
9. knowing you’ve finished your exams and can read a book you’ve had your eye on in the library
10. helping a toddler climb to a higher place – just supporting some of their weight, but letting them keep the immense satisfaction of pulling themselves up by their own strength.
11. black leather vera wang jackets
12. telling anthony, “i would tell you something just now, but you already know what it is” and he does
13. cuddling in a tiny twin bed with the beloved, atop a weathered blue coverlet
14. the idea of being a glamorous, peaceful paradigm for my stepbabies, scattering beautiful words and colorful art and painted chinese fans everywhere behind me.
15. achieving a goal
16. buying coffee in the morning, and being able to buy coffee in the morning
17. a semi-humid day while the sun is in scorpio (moist fall days, bleh!)
18. realizing you might be a leader, eventually, despite your best efforts
19. reading old texts written by ancient individuals with a chart similar to that of your beau
20. polished nails