33. I have a bad habit of picking my lip.
34. I am both very shy and very outgoing, depending on my mood.
35. I have two brothers and a sister.
36. My pets tend to meet tragic ends.
37. I love to watch House and Criminal Minds.
38. I hate looking into mirrors in dark rooms. I feel like something will be there that shouldn’t be.
39. My room has to be cold when I sleep. I can handle freezing temperatures, but never hot ones.
40. My eyes change color between blue, gray, and green depending on the lighting.
41. I excel in most academics but am terrible in math.
42. I take 4 different medications every day.
43. I have terrible trust issues. It’s hard for me to confide anything in anyone.
21. I don’t have a favorite food, color, song, or band. It’s too hard to choose just one.
22. I tend to worry about things that are beyond my control.
23. I have huge circles under my eyes that never go away. I don’t know if they’re caused by allergies or what; I’ve always had them.
24. I have been attacked by ducks before.
25. I read a lot of stories online that I would be ashamed to talk about in real life.
26. I lived in Alaska for a few years.
27. I’ve eaten alligator meat.
28. I only applied to one college.
29. I’m afraid of heights.
30. Hot irons make me nervous.
31. Someday, I will save a life.
32. I would give blood if needles didn’t make me faint.
13. I hate texting. I think it’s such a hassle! So I usually don’t even have my cell phone with me.
14. I have really long fingernails.
15. Photography is a big hobby of mine. I like to go wandering just for the sake of taking photos…or do I take photos for the sake of wandering?
16. I’m creative, but I’m also terrible at drawing, shading, painting, etc. I need to take lessons at some point.
17. When I was little, I was obsessed with dinosaurs and dalmatians.
18. After that, I had an obsession with wolves. I still like them.
19. I love to read.
20. It makes me nervous to sleep naked. I’m worried that the house will catch on fire, or someone will walk in…so I always wear pajamas.
When I was little, one of my favorite movies was All Dogs Go to Heaven.
I wear my socks inside out.
I accidentally marked this goal as complete. That’s what I get for typing on a laptop. But I will still finish!
I like vienna sausages, but hate them at the same time. They’re delicious at first, but after two or three that soggy metal taste overpowers my senses. Ick.
I love watermelon Sour Patch Kids, even though I hate the regular flavors.
I love the smell of puppies.
I love to daydream. Whenever I find myself left waiting, in line or at the doctor’s office, I entertain myself by daydreaming.