So I lost 46 lbs, streaked my hair blonder and pretty much changed my wardrobe. I’ve been dating, which I never really did before. I finally got help for my ADD and dystymia. I am happier, and I am better at focused at accomplishing my goals. I’ve made new friends, when the old ones didn’t want to hang out with me anymore. I don’t think I’m the same person as I was a year ago. Not even close.
Andromeda123 has written 4 entries about this goal
a haircut. I kind of look like I’m from the 1920s. I like it.
So I’m working on developping a personality. I’m pretty sure I don’t have one. I’m losing weight, I’m wearing more makeup and taking better care of myself. I’m working on my ADD and dysthymia. I’m thinking of changing the way I do my hair. I would like to braid it. I would like to be more daring. classier, and smarter.
She was fantastic.
Andromeda123 has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- Lion Heart cheered this 23 months ago
- superintend cheered this 2 years ago
- ugogrl cheered this 2 years ago
- Edric_n cheered this 2 years ago
- Bigmighty cheered this 2 years ago
- Forester321 cheered this 2 years ago
- Stephen cheered this 2 years ago
- Digitally Personified (heterotically degenerated) cheered this 2 years ago
- allogenes cheered this 2 years ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 2 years ago