I have my last final tomorrow evening, and then commencement on Saturday!
bachelorcompletiononline.bu.edu/ Have 52+ Undergrad Credits? Finish Your Degree Online at Boston Univ!
www.waldenu.edu/College Earn Your Degree Online From An Accredited University. Apply Today!
www.itt-tech.edu/College Start Your Path Towards a College Degree Program. Learn More Today!
www.saybrook.edu/events Free Webcast. Learn Top Strategies May 30th, 2013. Register Online.
ArmyAngel1986 has written 19 entries about this goal
I took my last CLEP test today (Intro Sociology) and actually scored better on this than I did on my 4 other history CLEP tests! I highly recommend CLEP tests to people just starting college, or need to get some core classes (100/200 level English, math, history, etc) out of the way, they save so much time and money.
I dropped my second major, and now I’m graduating a year ahead of schedule. And have no plan for what to do with my life. Except to go to India, but that’s just a month long thing, not really a lifestyle or career. sigh
I’m on the Dean’s list for Fall 2007. :) Merry Christmas to me! I can’t believe I’m half way through college already!
The fall semester of my sophomore year starts in a couple of weeks.
Took my last German test today! All I have left to do now is correct my last test so I can turn it in for the bonus points, then I can turn in my book and never take another German class again!
I have one week of classes left, followed by four days of exams.
Monday: German final, last geography class
Wednesday: Math test, math homework and project due; Music test, four music papers due; English quiz.
Fortunately, after the German final I don’t have to deal with German EVER again, and I know I’ll ace my geography and English tests and quizzes.
Then next week I have a final exam every day until Thursday, and then I’m free until the fall!
I got a 97 on my 2nd music test. Still don’t know what I got on my math project, but I think it will be good. The math test I had today did not go well at all.
Got a 100 on my last Geography quiz. We have our first exam on Wed, and then another music test on Friday, plus I have a math project due on Friday. In the past two weeks I’ve taken 3 quizzes, 3 tests, and wrote a paper. I’m very, very tired now, but I just found out I have a 6 day vacation next week thanks to Mardi Gras! Woohoo!
ArmyAngel1986 has gotten 18 cheers on this goal.
- morrigirl cheered this 4 years ago
- Justme2575 cheered this 4 years ago
- diosagoddess cheered this 5 years ago
- hazey cheered this 5 years ago
- Allyn Stoller cheered this 5 years ago
- GazeboGal cheered this 5 years ago
- Jessica cheered this 5 years ago
- Pete cheered this 5 years ago
- majgross cheered this 6 years ago
- david cheered this 6 years ago
- broken?s cheered this 6 years ago
- silversrfer cheered this 6 years ago
- Monotreme cheered this 6 years ago
- Librarian cheered this 6 years ago
- Adeline Ong cheered this 6 years ago
- bananapancakes cheered this 6 years ago
- perkyanda cheered this 6 years ago
- ArmandoJr cheered this 6 years ago