Did some fun cardio exercises with my daughter this afternoon for about 20 minutes – love when I can fit in cardio with fun activities :)
www.beachbody.com/SlimIn6 Lose Weight in Just Six Weeks for 3 Low Payments of $19.95+S&H!
www.youtube.com/domore DO MORE When He's Off The Court. DO MORE With Degree® Deodorant!
www.ask.com/Cardio+For+Weight+Loss Explore Cardio For Weight Loss. Get Answers Now on Ask.com.
www.aehealthsystem.com/ Board-Certified, Expert Answers Annandale, Fairfax (703) 658-7060
yogamom has written 6 entries about this goal
this morning. Unexpectedly my daughter and I had to run to the bus stop as she was almost late for her bus! It was only about half a mile but every little bit counts!
I managed to get in lots of Cardio so far during the Holiday vacation. After Thanksgiving dinner last night I went for a power walk with my family for about 20 minutes. I (regretfully) participated in Black Friday this year. I rushed through the store to try to find what I wanted to get this year and did a lot more power walking than anticipated. I’m not sure it was worth the headache, tired feet, and being shoved by tons of vultures; but it did help me get in some unplanned exercise! So there really is a bright side to everything I guess. It’s amazing how much exercise you can get in without even trying!
I’ve been slowly (but surely) working cardio into my regular workouts. Still not as often as I’d like but I hope to increase cardio gradually as I build up strength and stamina.
What I’ve been doing?
- Low intensity (walking)
- Tabata (been working this into my yoga routine in the AM)
- Elliptical (for about 20 minutes or until I get tired)
- Pilates 2 x a week
I still haven’t worked in swimming yet but want to soon!
reminded me that I should also add in tabata exercise for stamina. I used to tabata train quite a bit a couple years ago and found the benefits to be absolutely amazing! Going to add this into my workout routines again.
I’m hoping to increase my cardio up to at least four to five times a week. I don’t do cardio nearly often enough..just basically whenever I’m in the mood to which is hardly ever these days. So things I can do to increase cardio?
- Sports – tennis, softball etc
- Wii sports
- Jumping rope
There’s probably a lot more but that’s all off the top of my head. It gives me plenty of options to mix it up and not get bored with it. Which is what usually happens because I use the elliptical and treadmill most for cardio.
yogamom has gotten 90 cheers on this goal.
- skyPRINCE cheered this 6 months ago
- Kelsey cheered this 7 months ago
- ☺☺ Attitude ☺☺ cheered this 7 months ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 8 months ago
- indiannie_jones cheered this 10 months ago
- num1munchkin cheered this 10 months ago
- DoctorTeeth cheered this 10 months ago
- MyImaginaryWorld cheered this 10 months ago
- soundoftrees cheered this 11 months ago
- Ally ~ cheered this 11 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 11 months ago
- MicroWhisper cheered this 12 months ago
- cookiedough cheered this 13 months ago
- Hudzo cheered this 13 months ago
- outoftheclouds cheered this 13 months ago
- Dreamdancer12 cheered this 13 months ago
- Biddly Bong cheered this 13 months ago
- . cheered this 14 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 14 months ago
- Bigmighty cheered this 14 months ago
- Megz2012 cheered this 14 months ago