just looking back at my previous entries on this goal makes me feel like a procrastinator. my first entry on this was back in 2009 for christ sake. i’ve been eating too much and drinking to much. and this heat is killing any motivation. something is seriously wrong with my will power too. i want to cross this off my list. my work pants don’t fit. i cant button the top button so i just leave it unhinged and just put a belt over it. my waist is a size 30… well used to be. my pants are size 30 and i just don’t want to concede to a size 31 or may 32… yikes. i need to have the right mindset. i will need to start soon. kvetching about it is a start.
www.merckengage.com/ Get Fit and Stay Fit. Find Health Info and Exercise Tips Here.
www.fiatusa.com/ Unmistakably Italian, Undeniably You. Build & Price At Official Site
www.treadclimber.com/ Cardio Training with TreadClimber® Helps You Lose Weight - 3x Faster.
Avittorio has written 8 entries about this goal
it’s been about 2 weeks since i ran the 5k on june 9th. i broke the 2 week running hitatus last night. it was difficult. i could barely run a mile before i felt faint. i got the bug back though. i plan on running again tonight and tomorrow and the next night and so on. i need to map out another route however. the run i’ve been doing is getting kind’ve monotonous. this is all to run another 5k. i want to run it under 30 min. i haven’t found a 5k charity to run yet.
still making it a practice. my life now is diet and exercise. i want to get my body fat to at least 15%. right now it’s at 22%. i also want to be able to do at least 100 push ups, 100 chin ups and 100 sit ups. this will define my “get fit” goal.
to the gym. incorporating weights and dieting a little. i actually lost weight. currently i’m at 138 – 140lb. i’m looking to gain a little muscle weight. i’m taking whey protein and will buy jack 3d for some motivation. also looking into getting some l-glutimine. next year buy summer my goal is to at least weigh in at 150lbs of muscle.
going strong. zumba class tonight. diet all day.tomorrow is a cheat day. no gym and fine dining. i’m sure whatever i get will have tons of butter. will make up for it on the weekend.
after an excessive new years. today is my first workout of 2010. did back and biceps. worked out for 45 min. exhausted these muscle groups. i didn’t even do situps or crunches and i feel like i want to throw up. is this normal? had a protein shake post workout; then my brother made some pasta with vegemeat sauce. also had a glass of red wine. i know i have to work out on the diet part of “getting fit”. ok. tomorrow committed to at least one healthy meal and another work out… legs and abs tomorrow.
tonight’s workout – shoulders!
no excuses this time. i will graduate in the spring 2010 and can’t use school as an excuse to procrastinate all that i want to accomplish. i moved this goal up to top 5. i can do this.
Avittorio has gotten 27 cheers on this goal.
- sekhmet1970 cheered this 1 month ago
- Lcee09 cheered this 1 month ago
- Straha cheered this 1 month ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 1 month ago
- JessaMarie123 cheered this 3 months ago
- Stephen cheered this 3 months ago
- Andromeda cheered this 4 months ago
- gilloulalal cheered this 4 months ago
- Suzanne C cheered this 4 months ago
- oldfatguy cheered this 6 months ago
- SWAZ cheered this 7 months ago
- johnest cheered this 7 months ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 7 months ago
- AshaVera cheered this 7 months ago
- DanT1999 cheered this 7 months ago
- tikini cheered this 8 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 8 months ago
- superintend cheered this 8 months ago
- Maggief927 cheered this 9 months ago
- Ally ~ cheered this 10 months ago
- raslalique cheered this 10 months ago