Im started my marketing, now its time to wait. Yesterday i was taking with a friend about how much days after the opening of his businnes he wait to have clients. He said: two months. Wow!!! Is not about how much time, its about persistence. Keep working. When i sign my first contract with a client, i really accomplish, this goal.
~Beautifuldwarf~ has written 21 entries about this goal
When you start a business you want to buy any promotional item you see. But you have to consider you HAD a salary and the business has cost every month and everyday. Now im doing this.
Next: contract with yellow pages and finish the permits
To run a business in USA or territories (like Puerto Rico) you will need a EIN (this is like a social security number for business jijiji). Today I submit a form to have this number for my business. Later I make the commercial registration. Now I need the building or office permit. In the meantime, continue with working on the marketing.
Those are my projects in these days… Its quite easy make a FB marketing campaign. In the meantime, I just want to show a educational FB page, until I receive the permits.
I had several weeks without work on it. I was very focus in my kid’s school duties, because he is having a lot of changes. My schedule now is more busy (soccer practices, music practices, school meetings, new relationship, etc). Yesterday I made one of the documents I will work in my business. I fell so good…
Now I have some questions about the registration of my business. If I have a corporation I need insurance for it, but also for me. In that case, Isn’t cheaper to be a sole proprietor? Now I have to think and look for info.
Well… its just an option. Last Wenesday I called to know about it and maybe I have to think in this options. My small business don’t provide to pay the federal minimum salary and I want to pay better. Let’s see.In the meantime…
- I made my first blog post
- Some quotations of postcards, business cards and folders
Yesterday I was talking with a Business Administration professor. She was so cooperative with my project. I share with her the process of built all this and the happiness in the creation. For me, its like my new baby.At this moment, I…
- Made a first post in my webpage blog
- Search for info about employers salary
- Finish my webpage, I just need to publish it Yay!!!
- Make the last review of the home, about us, services, employment and contact us parts in my website.
- Take the information of the competence.
- Read about premiums accounts (in Wix)
- Buy the website pictures
- Work on blog session
- Call the competence
- Print the logo registration form
- Visit my municipality for information about permits
I started to work my business idea with energy since September 12th. Today I notice everytime I saw my website, my documents, my to do list and my business, I found a new thing to do, a new detail in the website to change or add and new idea to work my marketing plan. Now I understand when I heard in the business plan workshop about a living document. Create a business is a process that you are editing yourself (or your idea) ongoing. I love it.
~Beautifuldwarf~ has gotten 28 cheers on this goal.
- JWillow cheered this 4 months ago
- Helen Mary Labao cheered this 6 months ago
- Kaylee Thompson cheered this 7 months ago
- maraschin0 cheered this 7 months ago
- Straha cheered this 8 months ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 13 months ago
- Ayanadnb <3 cheered this 13 months ago
- CENUSAREASA cheered this 13 months ago
- johnest cheered this 13 months ago
- Little MASE cheered this 18 months ago
- Abby Puscus cheered this 20 months ago
- wunderland cheered this 21 months ago
- A_butterfly_kiss cheered this 23 months ago
- Maggie Friedrichs cheered this 1 year ago
- Biddly Bong cheered this 2 years ago
- nifwlseirff cheered this 2 years ago
- Carm cheered this 3 years ago
- ComicalRut cheered this 3 years ago
- Joe Mayer cheered this 3 years ago
- Rs:) naanu cheered this 4 years ago
- whahappen cheered this 4 years ago