Yesterday I did my schedule. Was a little tricky for me because, I have different work hours everyday. So I just made a list of tasks to complete everyday and how much time I will take in each task. Also I try to made my schedule as simple that I can.
To finish my bootcamp I have to go to nature. Today its my last day. I feel satisfied with my performance this last 30 days. I think this is my first bootcamp I persistance until the end :). Thanx for all the cheers and support of all 43ts.
How I handle with declaring myself in a single status:
After my recent separation (days before I started this bootcamp) I decide to do something different than others relationships: stay alone.
Why? Because I want to evaluate how are my standarts after choose a partner and change negative patterns. Also, go out to my comfort zone, which means make new friends, do new things and be responsible of my happiness.
Its not easy. Everyday I remmember to myself about my resolution, my time and the opportunity to have a better relationship in the future.
• Bought Carlos art materials
• Do the laundry
• Go out without a plan: invite my brother to go to fine arts cafe
Until today I did:
• Finish to prepare my kid to school
• Finish all preparations for a big conference in my job.
• Visit madrina
• Assist Carlos in his first week in fine arts school.
• Bought an outfit for an activity in my job.
• Accomplish at least two tasks daily.
Inscripcion to dance clases Yeah!
2 hours cleaning the bathroom and doing the laundry
Go to my friend’s birthday
Make a new friend
• Bought Carlos school things until stores closed.
• Go to hairdresser (close the loop)
• Visit my parents (close the loop)
• Go to the bank
• Look a better internet conexion
• I had a great rc session with Y. I realized how similar is
parents my relationship with
mine. Was very surprinsing, a
real emotional adventure.
• Stay alone all day, was hard but at the same time I feel powerfull, independent and free. In the evening I visited my parents
Closing the loop ~ finish my powerpoint presentation, and show it!
Declare myself in a single status ~ I survive a friday nigjt, I really enjoy liberty, a night without think; where is Jose?
Closing the loop everyday (at least in one task)
Finish my declutter hours
Prepare my kid to the back to school
Prepare a schedule
Inscribe in dance classes
Go out without a plan (at least one time)
Declare myself in a single status (seriously)
Go to the nature