Do I go for something that makes me happy, or that gives happiness to others? Do I pursue my pleasures, or do I give pleasure to others? Do I go for something I am good at, regardless of how much I like it; or do I go for what I like, regardless of my talent for it?
personality.visualdna.com/ Take The Most Insightful Test Online And Discover Yourself Today
www.lifereimagined.aarp.org/ Free Digital Experience That Helps You Achieve Your Goals.
www.ask.com/Find+Love+Free Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.spoilinstyle.com/ Make Your Dream Date A Reality Discover New Social Society Free
Bigmighty has written 2 entries about this goal
... or can it be several? Would pursuing several “passions” dilute your efforts or maximize your “growth”?
I think the latter.
It’s like Love: you can love many people, and loving one person doesn’t mean you love another one less.
BUT, it’s a matter of time.
If one passion (love) consumes a lot of your time, when will you have time for your other passion (love).
Bigmighty has gotten 142 cheers on this goal.
- Emily Ann cheered this 1 day ago
- Tim Jones cheered this 5 days ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 3 weeks ago
- christie_90 cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Thilds cheered this 1 month ago
- Anne-Marie cheered this 1 month ago
- Paper_Cake cheered this 1 month ago
- Z cheered this 2 months ago
- Amy Cox cheered this 2 months ago
- skelly_chan cheered this 3 months ago
- embroideries cheered this 3 months ago
- littlemiss84 cheered this 3 months ago
- Andromeda cheered this 3 months ago
- MADDI23 cheered this 3 months ago
- naughtyminx78 cheered this 4 months ago
- Beatriz cheered this 4 months ago
- ligumbyte cheered this 5 months ago
- Leezel cheered this 6 months ago
- Rae cheered this 6 months ago
- Robin 13 cheered this 6 months ago
- juneair cheered this 6 months ago