34. Feeling my daughter move in my belly is such an amazing feeling. I imagine her stretching out or wiggling in there and it makes me beam with happiness. Knowing she is safe and comfortable with me 24/7 is a good feeling. I love that her kicks are stronger now because that shows me she is growing big, strong and healthy :D
Bobblelover has written 15 entries about this goal
33. Seeing my baby for the first time today was amazing. Baby jumped around a few times and had it’s hands up by it’s face.
This pregnancy and my baby finally seems real, and I am getting really excited even though I know I have a long way to go.
Despite baby-daddy not seeming to care, I will not be brought down. This is my baby and I will love it more than anyone else in the world ever could. We will fair splendid together, and I can’t wait!
32. I told my family I was pregnant last night and instead of the negatively shocked reaction I was expecting, I got all round support and excitement. It made me so happy hearing everyone say they would support me, and getting excited for me :)
31. laying in bed at night when its raining outside makes me feel peaceful and happy. Love it.
30. The way that the EDF energy orange mascot moves to the song on the back of the dog in the advert for the Blue Price Promise.
29. I love opening up a new tub of something. I love touching the new outside packaging, the novelty of the new product container, the first smell of the product itself and the newness of the general usage.
~ ~ ~
Tonight I opened up a new Night Moisturiser: Avon Anew Reversalist Renewing Night Cream. It had cellophane on the outside of the deep red cardboard box. The product container was weighty red glass with a silver lid, in a conical frustum type shape. The fragrance was delicate yet person-like.
28. Adding money to my saving account.
However small amount, seeing it go up a little makes me happy.
27. Getting into a heated bed
26. Flying a kite
24. Seeing spaniels out for walkies
25. Receiving genuine praise from someone I admire.