45. My daughter stroking my wrist when I feed her. Her had in always warm when she tries to grab my wrist tattoos.
Bobblelover has written 21 entries about this goal
44. It made me happy to dance with my daughter and fiancétonight. I was trying to get her to sleep with some Chris de burgh and ended up serenading them both!
43. The sound of my daughters laugh, and the fact l brought it on!
42 – it makes me happy to see my daughters little hand poke out the side of her crib at night when she sleeps. It means I can stroke it (which always wakes her up but I can’t help myself from doing) and it looks so tiny and perfect.
41 – It’s this cute clicking sound. Even more so when she is asleep doing it :)
35. Feeling my daughter for the first time once she’d been born.
36. Seeing my daughter’s wide eyes looking up at me
37. That my daughter seems to prefer mummy milk over formula, despite both coming from a bottle
38. The sight of my daughter in a fresh outfit for the day, or a fresh baby grow of a night
39. The feeling of my daughter being so content laying on my chest with her legs tucked up and arms tucked in.
40. Seeing my daughter’s smile (I’ve been told it’s just wind, but I don’t care, it’s a smile to my eyes!)
34. Feeling my daughter move in my belly is such an amazing feeling. I imagine her stretching out or wiggling in there and it makes me beam with happiness. Knowing she is safe and comfortable with me 24/7 is a good feeling. I love that her kicks are stronger now because that shows me she is growing big, strong and healthy :D
33. Seeing my baby for the first time today was amazing. Baby jumped around a few times and had it’s hands up by it’s face.
This pregnancy and my baby finally seems real, and I am getting really excited even though I know I have a long way to go.
Despite baby-daddy not seeming to care, I will not be brought down. This is my baby and I will love it more than anyone else in the world ever could. We will fair splendid together, and I can’t wait!
32. I told my family I was pregnant last night and instead of the negatively shocked reaction I was expecting, I got all round support and excitement. It made me so happy hearing everyone say they would support me, and getting excited for me :)
31. laying in bed at night when its raining outside makes me feel peaceful and happy. Love it.