Well there have been some recent changes in the friend department. Well a couple of weeks ago I signed up for Facebook so I got back in touch with a lot of the people I used to know. This time I will try harder to keep in touch with them and meet up when I go home for visits. On top of that I met another student at school and she invited me to a get-together yesterday. I met her friends and I think we all got along well. A few of them said they saw me around school but I never said anything to them. I can’t help it I’m an introvert and I don’t just start talking to people or expect that they are waiting to talk to me or something. Anyways, they all seemed nice and I would like to get together with them again. I think that we might actually be doing something next weekend!
www.singleparentmeet.com/ View 1000's of Pictures & Videos of Single Parents Online. Join Free!
www.socialjane.com/ Premier women-only social network. Meet women like you! Join Now.
www.searchinq.com/WebsitesToMeetNew People. Try SearchInQ for Answers, Results and Great Info!
www.true.com/ Browse Photos & Meet Singles Online Post Profile & Search Free!
BronzeTrinity has written 9 entries about this goal
Since I started blogging at EFX2 Blogs in December 2005, I have been getting more and more visitors. I also visit many new blogs from outside of the blogging community. Some of these people are now visiting me and linking to my blog! I don’t know if we will ever become friends but it is a way to interact with different people who are interested in the same things I am interested in. I already chat online with some bloggers who I have known for over a year so there is the possibility that I could get to know these people better. Either way, it feels great to read what other people are thinking and have them read about what I’m thinking. If you want, you can check out my blog at http://www.bronzetrinity.efx2.com.
Going to the movies with a new friend tonight!
A cool chica from school asked me out for coffee or lunch :)
I made a new friend and she’s adorable and just so pleasant to be around :)
Went clubbing with some great ladies last night and I had a ton of fun. I had 2 drinks but I didn’t really have to because I didn’t feel nervous around them :)
A student came by to view the available room. She seems really nice and I hope she moves in! Unlike other roomates, she seems open and that we would really get along.
I was invited to a cosmetics sale party and I had a good time. I would like to become better friends with the people who were there.
I need to find more people who share my interests instead of trying to fit in with people I have nothing in common with.
BronzeTrinity has gotten 20 cheers on this goal.
- Crow1984 cheered this 2 months ago
- Lion Heart cheered this 3 months ago
- Lorelai_Gilmore cheered this 20 months ago
- Fernweh cheered this 23 months ago
- Deadre cheered this 2 years ago
- ach1228 cheered this 3 years ago
- Leezel cheered this 3 years ago
- zenob437 cheered this 3 years ago
- LovingSelf cheered this 4 years ago
- upallnight cheered this 4 years ago
- tacoloco cheered this 5 years ago
- LovelyLunarUsagi cheered this 5 years ago
- lightinbug101 cheered this 5 years ago
- Dawn cheered this 5 years ago
- monjane cheered this 5 years ago
- Jessica Herring cheered this 6 years ago
- sgm cheered this 6 years ago
- ausgirl81 cheered this 6 years ago
- Grace1964 cheered this 6 years ago
- butterlfy cheered this 7 years ago