Sticking it to the man is fun. I’ll continue to endeavor with this.
www.shalex.com.au/stickit With Stickit Tile Repair Kit Just Drill, Fill and Forget-so easy
www.amazon.com/ Buy stick it to the man at Amazon! Free Shipping on Qualified Orders.
www.cafepress.com/ T-shirts,Sweatshirts, Mugs & More! Gifts In Every Topic Imaginable.
Butterscotch has written 7 entries about this goal
Today I really wanted to take up Kickboxing.
But actually, I think the VooDoo doll is a much better idea.
I do VooDoo, Do You?
Last night I was happily minding my own business at my office Christmas party, when the owner of the restaurant (I did not know who he was at the time, I thought it was some random guy dressed like a lumberjack) came in our room to make an announcement. He asked if there was anyone by the name of (my name) in the room. I was like, yeah, why? He then told me my car was broken into in the parking lot outside!
Dazed, I grabbed my coat and purse and went out… the police were already there, which I’m assuming is how they found out it was my car. They had already run the license plate. The driver’s side window was completely shattered, glass was inside all over in my car, and outside on the parking lot. Several of my things had been stolen out of my car… my iPod (ok very stupid to leave this in my car), some uniforms I had just had dry cleaned that had been hanging in the back seat, also they had taken out a bag from Bed Bath & Beyond (I had just gone shopping earlier in the day) and emptied out some of the things I bought onto the ground next to the car… it looks like just as they were starting to sift through the car someone noticed them and called the police. Fortunately nothing was taken from my trunk. They pretty much took whatever was in the car that they could sell and make money for drugs, is my guess.
So then I had to stand out there for an hour making a police report, trying to get the glass out of my car, driving home, trying to duct tape plastic bags to my window so the rain doesn’t go in, calling my insurance company, then today making appointments with a glass company. Oh, and I can’t drive my car, because I can’t see through the plastic on the window and it’s a huge safety hazard.
I do realize that there are much worse things that could happen, and that really it’s only a big inconvenience, but ya know, I’d really like to stick it to whoever the hell did that.
Things I hate. I am not sure which goal this goes under so I’m putting it here. (These are reasons I want to Stick it to the Man)
1. Having our Sting groove broken by an irrelevant phone call
2. Waking up during a sex dream before the happy ending
3. Having to wake up to go to the bathroom
4. Waking up before the alarm
5. Anxiety dreams about work while on my vacation
6. Freaks who are hung up on proper grammar
7. Being stuck in traffic when you really have to pee
8. Being lied to or thinking you may have been lied to
9. A quick-change turn around at the airport so you have to panic whether or not you are going to miss your flight
10. Getting to the gate on time after running a half a mile at breakneck speed through the terminal and fighting your way through security only to find the flight is delayed indefinitely because of mechanical problems on the plane
11. Then finding out the flight is cancelled
12. Not being able to get a flight out until the next day because all the incoming flights to the city you’re going are full on every flight, every airline, for the rest of the night
13. It goes on from there….
My sis is coming down to visit me for Christmas! She has her Masters degree in teaching, and she’s smart as a whip. She lives in NYC and is a teacher at an all girls school (first graders I think). I doubt I would have the patience for that!
My sis is awesome. I can’t wait to see her!
is one person who I respect and admire so much in her ability to Stick it To the Man. She really kicks ass in doing her own thing, despite what the world thinks. She is one of the smartest, strongest, most true to herself, beautiful people I know!!!
I am going to find a way to do this. And then they’ll be sorry!