I love their most recent album. What gorgeous pop. Love, love, love it. Is their older stuff even better? (Ira, I know you’ll know.) I haven’t been able to put down Let’s Get Out of This Country long enough to find out.
www.about.com/Find+New+Love Search for Find New Love. Find Expert Advice on About.com.
Cynonymous has written 4 entries about this goal
Yeah, I know I’m way behind the times. I always am. I just started listening to them, and WOW!
No Children. One of the best bitter break-up songs ever! If they play here, I’m gonna be there, because look how the audience loves them.
Oh my God, I love this song! And don’t laugh, because it’s old. I’m embarrassed that I’ve never heard it. It’s from a great scene in the movie Stranger Than Fiction. Go see the movie! And hear the song Whole Wide World here. It kind of reminds me of The Kinks.
I’m not quite the Americana fan my husband is, but I still enjoy listening to the stuff he plays, and some of it I really love. This song dragged me out of bed to go quiz him about it. The lyrics are poetic, and the crescendos throughout the song hold me rapt.
Cynonymous has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- FireRainChild cheered this 6 years ago
- SuperHussy cheered this 6 years ago
- Lindsey cheered this 6 years ago
- Mike cheered this 6 years ago
- sitio cheered this 6 years ago
- INCONCEIVABLE! Find the six fingered man, and avenge my father. cheered this 6 years ago
- gypsiewriter thinks life is beautiful cheered this 6 years ago
- bookish cheered this 6 years ago
- Saafir cheered this 6 years ago