Last weekend I went to my first overnight church Conference meeting. While it was technically a business meeting for the clergy and local church delegates it felt more like a retreat to me in some ways.
Celtic Christian has written 3 entries about this goal
This month I ate at Yocco’s for the first time, a hot dog centered restaurant. Nothing pricey as I was traveling and needed to get lunch and had a chilly cheese dog for lunch.
Tonight I made fresh ginger tea for the first time using a recipie that John Lee posted to his blog. The results were very good so over the next week or two I will be using the rest of the pound of ginger which I bought for $1 to make more ginger tea.
Celtic Christian has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- A Staggering Rat of Heartbreaking Something or Other cheered this 3 years ago
- StupendaFanciulla cheered this 4 years ago
- Mary Hawkins cheered this 4 years ago
- lob cheered this 4 years ago
- SourCherry cheered this 4 years ago
- joie de vivre cheered this 4 years ago
- ~ John Lee ~ cheered this 4 years ago
- bp cheered this 4 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 4 years ago
- New Isabella cheered this 4 years ago