This goal is so tough because I feel like I have no control over this! I can’t fall asleep with a mouth guard in, even one formed to my mouth, so that option is out. I’m hoping that now that I’ve graduated college, my stress level will drop. Then, after my wedding this June, I’m hoping it’ll drop more. However, there will always be stress in my life, so I need to fnd a way to deal with this terrible grinding!
www.teethnightguard.com/ Dont Pay $400+ Same as Dentist Stop Teeth Grinding. Order Lab Direct!
www.mysleepguard.com/Stop-Grinding Free 21 Day Trial. FDA Approved Device-Stop Grinding!
www.kmansell.com/Testimonials Read Hundreds of Genuine Reviews Dr. Kathi Mansell, Scottsdale
www.colgate.com/oralcare Find Detailed Info on the Cause, Treatment & Prevention Today.
www.totalgard.com/ Designed by an Orthodontist, Ready To Use-30 Day Money Back-Buy Today
ChiOmegaGirl has written 2 entries about this goal
It’s all about the stress! I bought a .99 cent mouth guard and just put the sucker in my mouth – you know you have to boil it in water and then shape it to your teeth??
I had no idea, but it’s still embarassing and hard to sleep with it in my mouth. Better than having cracked teeth though, I suppose. I’ve also realized that at points throughout the day I’ll catch myself clenching my jaw – It’s got to stop!
ChiOmegaGirl has gotten 17 cheers on this goal.
- Nurseholistic cheered this 5 years ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 5 years ago
- Kari Daniel cheered this 5 years ago
- Maryann Kudera cheered this 5 years ago
- Gwen cheered this 5 years ago
- schwerz cheered this 5 years ago
- nealcassady cheered this 6 years ago
- petrnotail cheered this 6 years ago
- ~lg! cheered this 6 years ago
- Miss Mavis cheered this 6 years ago
- Xenny cheered this 6 years ago
- RP cheered this 6 years ago
- ScorpioNerve cheered this 6 years ago
- perkyanda cheered this 7 years ago
- inthesedreams cheered this 7 years ago
- kaffeine cheered this 7 years ago
- Dandy cheered this 7 years ago