Well i re-wrote the math test and passed, sweeeeeet! Now i have my diploma.
www.lincolnonlinehs.com/ Testing Available 7 Days a Week! Self-Paced, Flexible & Affordable.
www.earndiplomaonlinefromhome.com/ Take our 15 minute Free Test & Earn an Accredited High School Diploma.
www.jeffersonhighschool.us/ Receive your diploma in 5 days. Finish high school from home.
www.pennfoster.edu/ Don't Settle For A Test. Get your High School Diploma online
www.anthemcollege.edu/Diploma Online Career-Focused Training. Join Anthem College Online® today!
Coanth has written 6 entries about this goal
Well i wrote all the tests passed them all but the math :( so i have to re-do the math in february hopefully i’ll get it then.
Well i wrote all the tests now the waiting begins. Surprisingly the math test was the easiest it was all mostly word problems. So yeah another 4-6 weeks and i’ll get to plan more new achievements hopefully :).
GED preparation class starts on sept 8th at 8:30am :).
Well i enrolled in a 10 week course to prepare me for the test but i can only attend if i can find a daycare in time bah.
I called my old high school and they’re sending me my transcript to see what i need in order to graduate, i can’t wait to get this crap over with so i can move on to better things.
Coanth has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- jrbowman cheered this 4 years ago
- gypsyish cheered this 4 years ago
- Steve Gotz cheered this 4 years ago
- Logophile cheered this 4 years ago
- gponyinmich cheered this 4 years ago
- Mercedes cheered this 4 years ago
- icecreamcupcake cheered this 5 years ago
- SlayneB cheered this 5 years ago
- partlysbabe cheered this 5 years ago
- dontburnthedayaway cheered this 5 years ago
- hirudo cheered this 5 years ago
- DoctorTeeth cheered this 5 years ago