Last week I saved like 40 bucks and did well for the most part. I kinda fell off the boat a bit this last weekend, we had a big company party, free booze, you know, headache the next morning and then some hair of the dog to recover. Overall I am happy with my effort, this next week I will try to improve just a bit more…day by day :)
ComicMedal has written 7 entries about this goal
I am proud of myself, so far this week I have drank far less than usuall by this time. I have spent about 70% less money on beer this week and have taken two full nights off. I must keep strong as the weekend is approaching and just focus on football sunday as my beer drinkin time. If I could keep this pace up I will be really happy.
I must see this goal through. It’s getting real old fast. I am finding it so hard to do this. I have no self control and rationalize in my mind why it’s ok today to drink. I wake up almost every morning mad at myself but by afternoon I am ready for another go at it. I want to do this but it has been a part of my life since I was 16 and it’s hard to cut back. I don’t want to endanger my health anymore than I have. I have so many interests but they go by the wayside as I am usually drunk every night. I feel like a loser cause I can’t seem to get it together. I’m not drinking tonight mostly because my body feels like I have the flu from this last 2 week bender. This sucks.
I just don’t get it. How can you want to do something and just never do it? I want someone to kick me. This is lame I failed yet again.
Day 2 still doin good, for me that’s good OKAY :) Had cravings but drank a big ice cold glass of green tea and that seemed to curb my craving for something cold, the rest is history!
Today I wrote out my goals for this for the next 4 weeks. I hope to stick with it the best I can and from there I can set new goals, wish me luck!
Mainly for my health and secondly it’s costing me too much money. It’s my default if I have nothing to do, I’ll just drink all day, I can’t do this anymore it’s retarded.
ComicMedal has gotten 58 cheers on this goal.
- flowersinfront cheered this 4 months ago
- epikwaffelz cheered this 12 months ago
- df176 cheered this 12 months ago
- mellifluous529 cheered this 13 months ago
- kaboos20 cheered this 13 months ago
- mlschumacher cheered this 15 months ago
- Boah337 cheered this 17 months ago
- anytram cheered this 17 months ago
- lawhar23 cheered this 18 months ago
- dreamerr95 cheered this 20 months ago
- emyleelynn cheered this 21 months ago
- FeeLiz cheered this 21 months ago
- dolphinlady cheered this 22 months ago
- Tim Jones cheered this 23 months ago
- Crazylife248 cheered this 23 months ago
- Starrboard1 cheered this 2 years ago
- wednesday_yes cheered this 2 years ago
- nomansisland cheered this 2 years ago
- StephanieOtis cheered this 2 years ago
- Bilal Al-Bakri cheered this 2 years ago
- Rococo94 cheered this 2 years ago