My last entry was pretty angry…sorry bout that!
I’m thinking maybe it’s just my natural fluctuation. I don’t know.
I just get tired of people getting on my case, especially my dad. I grew up that way and I thought I finaly got away from that.
www.cb1weightgainer.com/GainWeight Increase Appetite & Slow Metabolism Gain Weight wCB-1 - 100% Guarantee!
www.ask.com/Gain+Weight+Fast Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.boost.com/ 26 Essential Vitamins & Minerals. 15 Grams of Protein - Save $2.00!
women.smokefree.gov/ Get Weight Management Tips To Become An Active, More Powerful You
CookieMonster007 has written 8 entries about this goal
My last entry was pretty angry…sorry bout that!
I did this, I was up to like 115…and now I’m back down to 109. WTF? I can’t help the size of my stomach, or that I feel full really easily.
Once again I’m not sure if it’s my meds, or just me. Wah!!!
Now I have to deal with my dad getting on my case again. I have to start eating things with more calories and just remember what I did last time.
Help Meeeee, this does NOT help me with my bipolar disorder.
I did it! I went from 109 to 117!
I feel great and look great, and I’m back on a better eating schedule, and a bigger, but healthier diet.
I hope that I can maintain this and that I won’t have to change meds again, taking something will make me lose any more weight.
I’m proud of myself, and this was DEFINITELY worth it.
Best of luck to you all! <3
Last time I checked (and its been a while) I believe i was 115. That’s 5 pounds! Wee! My goal is 120…back where I was, and supposedly where I’m supposed to be. I’ve definitely been eating better…what foods I eat and how much I eat. I’m hoping that the next time I check my weight it will be even closer to 120, if not that.
I’ve always been one to have my weight fluctuate. I’ve been down to 110 or less many times, and up to 120-124 too. So I’m finishing this goal soon, but I’m hoping I can be finished with it for good…because feeling really underweight and unhealthy SUCKS…and you all know that.
So, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that this is over soon, and that I can kick this problem for good. HOpe you’re all doing well!!!!
So, as I mentioned in my last entry…I’ve finally gone off some of the medication that I believe was affecting my weight and my appetite.
Everyone has definitely noticed a changed in my eating, and I’m starting to actually enjoy food again.
I’m still trying to be conscious of what I’m eating, and trying to keep it balanced, but I think I’m up to 113 or 114 now, so YAY!!!! :D
According to the scale I’ve gained a pound…but that could just be from what I ate that day or just the natural fluctuation of things.
Either way I’ve just been feeling a little better. I feel as though I’ve been eating more, and I’m trying to. My medication has finally been straightened out…or at least for now, so my weight and appetite should both be inproving. So that’s good news.
This goal is tough for me. Not because I don’t want to do it, because I do and I know I need to…just other things in my life are getting in the way.
My main obstacle is being bipolar…especially right now because:
1) I’m coming off two medications and going on a third at the same time.
2) I’m going through my first episode of (hypo)mania and its causing me to lose my appetite and the feeling of needing to eat. I’m trying to fight through it and keep going.
To help myself along I’ve started to do a few things:
1) Drink before and after meals, not during so that I don’t get filled up.
2) I normally don’t snack, and don’t eat until I’m hungry (which doesn’t happen too much) or I realize that I haven’t eaten in a while. I’ve been trying to do the whole eating a bunch of small meals, and keep snacking so that I’m putting food in my body all day.
3) Trying my best to stay hydrated.
4) Eating foods with more calories, but a mix of healthy calories and the not-so healthy calories. Like, I make myself milkshakes sometimes, but I’ll have chocolate milk or juice sometimes.
5) I go to Curves with my mom to “work out”/exercise because I have asthma and need to build up my lung capacity/stamina. In the work-out you go through a circuit of machines and inbetween you run or dance, etc. to keep your blood moving. I’m doing less of the cardio and more of the weight/resistance training so that I’m building muscle content because that helps gain weight through muscle.
6) I’m trying to get myself to eat past the point where I’m not hungry anymore. I don’t eat until it hurts, but I normally fill up very fast and stop as soon as I don’t feel hungry anymore. I’m trying to go past that until I’m really actually “full”.
The good news is it seems I’ve stopped losing weight, at least as fast as I was (which I’m hoping that my weight loss was from one of my medications, which is quite possible) and have been at least maintaining the weight I’m at. Now I just have to gain it back and keep it.
I’ve always had a weight problem and have been sent to an eating disorder clinic more than once because they thought I was anorexic.
I’m not purposely losing weight!!! I’m 20…5’3” and 110 lbs, but just look unhealthy. I’ve never been much over 120 lbs, and that was only when I started college. I’m on medication for bipolar disorder, which I believe is causing my weight loss, but I’ve tried so many meds already that I don’t want to have to try and start over again with that.
The other problem is that I just can’t eat a whole lot! I get full fast and I’ve tried “stretching out my stomach” by eating until it hurts, but so far it doesn’t seem to help. I want to gain weight but eat healthy at the same time, and I’ve been starting to exercise more because I have asthma and need to build up my lung capacity. Just everything together makes it so hard. :(
For now I’m just trying to eat a bunch of smaller, complete meals instead of just 3 “big ones” that I can’t even eat. I’d like to gain 10 lbs. and keep it, instead of seeing the numbers go down every time I step on the scale and not know why because my eating habits have never changed.
Good luck to you all.
CookieMonster007 has gotten 1 cheer on this goal.
- flutter is full of wonder cheered this 6 years ago