Maybe if instead of just tags they came with a tiny poem or story about the toy in question. Or they could come with a little illustrated booklet with the story in it. I think I would like it to be in a rhyming sort of way. That would be cute and funny.
www.customplushtoys.com/StuffedAnimals Fast, Free Quote Emailed Right Away 900 pc min. Money Back Guarantee!
www.msteddybear.us/ Quality stuffed animal at low price Personalized teddy bear from $3.25
www.ask.com/Custom+Stuffed+Animals Custom Stuffed Animals. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.about.com/Gothic+Stuffed+Animals Gothic Stuffed Animals Info. Research now on About.com.
www.toybarn.com/ Buy bulk plush & beanie items. Variety mixes, gifts, licensed.
CutelyEvil has written 3 entries about this goal
I’m starting to think in terms of felt now….hmmmmm
it is some type of abominable snowman creature….but now I’m thinking shouldn’t they be in an actual theme? Maybe I should do different types of supernaturaul creatures especially ones that aren’t usually done like kappas and such. I also wonder, after sketches are all said and done, exactly how do I go about making them.
CutelyEvil has gotten 39 cheers on this goal.
- Anne-Marie cheered this 2 months ago
- gyp1lady cheered this 9 months ago
- carigan crowder cheered this 9 months ago
- Gumersinda cheered this 12 months ago
- quiddities cheered this 15 months ago
- Kelsey cheered this 16 months ago
- Dannie Gao cheered this 16 months ago
- Kasey † cheered this 16 months ago
- WaLaHa cheered this 16 months ago
- Josh cheered this 19 months ago
- bethieb cheered this 20 months ago
- SuBu rooroo cheered this 21 months ago
- gitana17 cheered this 21 months ago
- Logophile cheered this 22 months ago
- letyregodie cheered this 22 months ago
- whahappen cheered this 22 months ago
- Almog cheered this 23 months ago
- Zanna Campanula cheered this 2 years ago
- Straha cheered this 2 years ago
- newsurfiegirl cheered this 2 years ago
- aka cheered this 2 years ago