I’m learning to accept that everyone does things at their own pace, some slower than others. Also, the best things are the ones you have to wait for. It helps to distract myself when I’m about to fly off the handle from impatience. It’s not the end of the world as we know it if I have to wait a little longer than I’d prefer for someone/something.
Dandere has written 3 entries about this goal
Who can patiently wait for long-term things, but short-term things (Waiting for someone to text me, people goofing off, etc) just grate at my patience?
This is another goal I’m about ready to give up on. I flip out just waiting for my SO to text me back. I don’t know how to do this.
Dandere has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- butohdancer cheered this 6 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 12 months ago
- Straha cheered this 17 months ago
- NualaBuala cheered this 17 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 18 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 19 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 19 months ago
- StupendaFanciulla cheered this 20 months ago
- TrueFreedom cheered this 23 months ago
- ericajj cheered this 23 months ago