I’d like to do this at school, too. Slip little notes into the library books, sticky notes with loving and encouraging messages on people’s lockers, quotes taped on the mirrors or under desks, just small things to brighten people’s days. You never know who might need that boost.
Dandere has written 3 entries about this goal
I had a good time sticking my post its in various stores, a restaurant, and the movie theater. One woman even came out of the restroom I stuck a note in and showed her husband a photo of said note that she’d taken with her phone. That made me so happy inside :) You really never know what might make someone’s day.
I’m going to start this today. I bought a pack of Post-Its (or “Self-stick notes” as the label called them) and I’m going to scribble down as many inspirational words as possible. I’m excited!
Dandere has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- ✿♪ cheered this 2 months ago
- Zita Buiting cheered this 3 months ago
- lostatsea97 cheered this 3 months ago
- berniesgirl cheered this 6 months ago
- clyn119 cheered this 6 months ago
- candiedsky cheered this 7 months ago
- monanaken cheered this 8 months ago
- Rae cheered this 9 months ago
- samnele cheered this 9 months ago
- JaneMarie cheered this 9 months ago
- Katie cheered this 9 months ago
- carigan crowder cheered this 9 months ago
- ra-ra cheered this 9 months ago
- The Chocolate Girl! cheered this 12 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 12 months ago
- Lune Fromage: Born of Stardust cheered this 12 months ago