I worked hard today at work, came home to a healthy dinner. I’ll do some excercise, write a little then go to bed. First I think I’ll look at my vision board.
DayDreamer37 has written 3 entries about this goal
and thinking about the day ahead: errands, work, the book I’ll read on the train, my to-do list etc—and feeling good about everything.
I sometimes think back over the last 15 years and wonder: what could I have done to ease the pressure and the misery? And really there’s nothing I could have done accept leave the situation—which is what two generations of women before me did.
I think I perhaps could have had a more lucrative career, but that wasn’t realistic for me. For someone like me with no parental role models, I HAD to take off 15 years to concentrate on motherhood. To be there for them.
I could have painted, but I didn’t know I had the ability to do that. I could have hired someone, but let’s face it there’s no way I would have spent the money on something like that…
I was where I was meant to be and I am also there right now. There’s nothing I could have done and there’s nothing more I can do now—except what I’m already doing.
DayDreamer37 has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- Celtic Christian cheered this 14 months ago
- Acid Western cheered this 16 months ago
- Wonderfun cheered this 16 months ago
- gengu cheered this 17 months ago
- MsSoniaG_x cheered this 18 months ago
- ShesLikeTheWind cheered this 19 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 19 months ago
- BlackSwan90 cheered this 19 months ago
- ♫ not ur kind of jin ♫ cheered this 19 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 20 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 20 months ago
- buffalosnowangel cheered this 20 months ago