I get a little stressed out everyday I fail on this goal. So, I’m shelving it and replacing it with something better.
Harmless Dilettante has written 40 entries about this goal
I finally made the two hour round trip to the local equine hospital to return the ~$250 of antibiotics I didn’t use from Daphne’s leg injury. I traded them and another hundred bucks for ten days of ulcer medication for her instead.the vet made time to talk to me and walked me through her symptoms and treatment. Yeah Loomis Basin!
Sunday: I spent the evening breaking down the mass of boxes that have been taking over our garage and tossing some other horse blanket bags that seem to have magically appeared in the utility closet.
Mine is a glamorous life…
Saturday: Dropped off and Picked up my husband for his car’s scheduled maintainence.
Friday: I’ve been sliding behind on this goal since my mare Daphne got injured. It looks like she’ll make a full recovery and I’m down to bandaging only once every 2-3 days. So, time for some catch up.
I sold about 10 books to the local used book store. I also made two trips to the used tack store and consigned another 11 items. Yeah me!
1/20/12 I three different types of Coffee and ran the cleaning cycle through the roaster.
1/18/12 I mucked the entire run in shed pasture. Hopefully, that will keep the neighbor off my back.
1/17/12 Rescheduled my dressage lessons and had one leaking and one cracked filling replaced. Ouch! I’m not sure what’s worse: the giant Novocain needle, the pressure just short of pain of the drill hollowing out a tooth, or two people huddled over you while you lie prostrate, one of them which his hands jammed in your mouth.
I also picked up some more whitening gel from my dentist. Yeah me!
1/16/12 I finally got around to reordered my prescriptions, only to find that I was out of refills. Argh! I really need to set these up by mail to fill automatically.
1/15/12 It was too cold and dark to get out the power washer, so I grabbed a long handled brush and a scrub bucket. After about three hours, the stall walls were scrubbed clean of nasty stains and bedded with fresh shavings. Amazing what a sense of contentment I get from knowing my horses have warm, comfortable beds for these icy winter nights.
Harmless Dilettante has gotten 38 cheers on this goal.
- fritopia cheered this 14 months ago
- CaliNoDayJob cheered this 14 months ago
- ilovepanama cheered this 15 months ago
- hollymoose78 cheered this 15 months ago
- Eimear cheered this 15 months ago
- kendrafortune cheered this 15 months ago
- One Day At A Time cheered this 15 months ago
- Pete cheered this 16 months ago
- stuffnnonsense cheered this 16 months ago
- soots1 cheered this 16 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 16 months ago
- Kelsey cheered this 17 months ago
- AgneZed cheered this 17 months ago
- daisyheaded cheered this 18 months ago
- GorgeousGoddess cheered this 18 months ago
- Auntie B Belofg cheered this 18 months ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 18 months ago
- moira123 cheered this 20 months ago
- Edge of Glory cheered this 20 months ago
- sheep_n_wolfsclothes cheered this 20 months ago
- kaid1 cheered this 21 months ago