Going to start taking this goal a lot more seriously this year. Heading to Bali in June so need to save for that for starters, but going to work hard on the debt reduction too this year
Dipster has written 4 entries about this goal
I just wish that the big unexpected bills would come less frequently! Hubby’s bike broke down and of course it wasn’t a simple job, so it’s going to cost $2000 to get fixed! So there goes half the money I’ve saved since my holiday….Never mind I’ll keep plugging away – I’m aiming for $5000 by Xmas but with the bike that might be a stretch now.
I’ve find an Australian Website called Simple Savings. Full of amazing tips and tricks for saving money. You can either sign up for the free newsletter, or buy into the “savings vault” for $47. I know – I thought – Buy into a website for SAVINGS tips, but I think I might – I’m finding so many inspiring things on their site! Anyone thats interested it’s www.simplesavings.com.au
A work friend asked me to lunch, so I had my homemade lunch before I went and had a coffee with her instead!! Sounds silly but it’s a big step for me to have at least starting sticking to my budget. AND Bras and Things – my all time favourite shop ever – had a huge sale on and I didn’t buy anything cos I really didn’t need anything!! This time a couple of weeks ago I would have bought 7 sets just cos they were pretty!!
Dipster has gotten 14 cheers on this goal.
- Jill LaSala cheered this 7 months ago
- oceanlights cheered this 3 years ago
- From Wetsuits To Silk Suits cheered this 4 years ago
- giselle avila cheered this 5 years ago
- loveinthecure cheered this 6 years ago
- KaliTime Camaralzman cheered this 6 years ago
- Kim N cheered this 6 years ago
- applegirl84 cheered this 6 years ago
- EJ Brie cheered this 6 years ago
- Stezie cheered this 6 years ago
- Flash cheered this 7 years ago
- chickennugget cheered this 7 years ago
- Dharmagirl cheered this 7 years ago
- She cheered this 7 years ago