Kani kamaboko and pickled radish on the left
DocD has written 207 entries about this goal
Fried tofu, iringi mushroom, tomatoes, scrambled egg.
First a couple beers and coke. They always ask the Kid if she wants a beer. She’s only 14. (A few dishes in comments)
Too late for the 5am market, but right on time for what we came for, SUSHI.
Nameko are a bit sticky. When cooked, they come out slimy and soft, but very tasty.
Mix 2 eggs with 2 spoons of chili, add chopped jalapenos. Avocado and toast on the side. I don’t know why I didn’t try this before, it was really good.
Picked up some take home sushi. The usual suspects (except for 2nd from the right, bottom row. I don’t know what that was. It was crunchy). Top is anago (sea eel), with a slightly sweet sauce.
Chicken on a stick with a topping of mayo mixed with cod roe and shredded nori.
A couple of blocks from my place. Mikan (Japanese oranges) are in season now. Everybody loves them. This is the most I’ve seen on one tree.
Ochazuke (tea rice) with added goodies: sesame, chives, kani kamaboko, katsuobushi, hot mustard, nori, etc. I also stuck in a pickled plum and pulled out my thumb and said, “What a good breakfast have I.”
DocD has gotten 62 cheers on this goal.
- Jesienna_Magia cheered this 2 months ago
- WaltzingMarie cheered this 2 months ago
- Zuzanna cheered this 4 months ago
- shirley higgins cheered this 5 months ago
- Free spirit, place of peace cheered this 6 months ago
- LivingDeadGirl27 cheered this 6 months ago
- Douglas cheered this 7 months ago
- Sarah Kay cheered this 7 months ago
- ligumbyte cheered this 7 months ago
- Cherry87 cheered this 8 months ago
- mellowpuffzz cheered this 10 months ago
- apteryx cheered this 10 months ago
- sweet_disposition cheered this 11 months ago
- saminmit cheered this 11 months ago
- hhannah cheered this 13 months ago
- Katie cheered this 14 months ago
- Nicnow cheered this 14 months ago
- sweetlady628 cheered this 15 months ago
- sandhosa cheered this 15 months ago
- 1orangepie cheered this 16 months ago
- dec80 cheered this 16 months ago