For a while it was put on the shelf in order to take care of more urgent matters, but I’m back at it again. Shouldn’t be much longer (if I keep at it). Then it’ll be a few rewrites and edits, but that shouldn’t take as long as my other book, which is finally finished and just waiting for the cover design.
www.newshowstudios.com/ Learn how to develop your script. We can help. Get Started.
www.pennfoster.edu/ Become a Medical Transcriptionist at home, at your own pace.
www.scriptblaster.com/ Pitch your screenplay to hundreds of producers & agents.
www.fentonmt.com/ Fast, Accurate & Reliable. Online Storage. Free Setup. Start Today!
www.screenwritingandghostwriting.com/ First Draft $6000.00 in 6-8 weeks. Full Story Development Service
DocD has written 2 entries about this goal
I wrote this a few years ago while living in Japan, but due to unforseen circumstances, nothing could be done with it as a screenplay. Now, I’m changing the title character to make it sellable and making a few other necessary revisions. I want to try it as an e-book to test the waters. This is not the book I wrote recently. That one I’ll try the conventional way, aiming for a lit agent.
DocD has gotten 36 cheers on this goal.
- rockwilder cheered this 22 hours ago
- sue820 cheered this 1 week ago
- Sarah Kay cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Straha cheered this 1 month ago
- Andrea45 cheered this 1 month ago
- fritopia cheered this 2 months ago
- TierraTelder cheered this 3 months ago
- Butterfly cheered this 4 months ago
- monkey0306 cheered this 5 months ago
- SHONI cheered this 7 months ago
- ♥loverr girrl♥ cheered this 7 months ago
- Roberto cheered this 11 months ago
- heaveemetal cheered this 11 months ago
- beccaflute cheered this 12 months ago
- Chatoyant cheered this 12 months ago
- Alex Rippey cheered this 13 months ago
- ClocksDeclaring cheered this 15 months ago
- joyjoei cheered this 15 months ago
- Apchue cheered this 16 months ago
- JNJCat cheered this 16 months ago
- Mira Ceti cheered this 16 months ago