I’ve been in an improv group for the past eight months, and I’ve had some experience in other groups for over fifteen years. But it wasn’t until I went to a long-form improv show on Wednesday that I thought about actually taking a course. I like to view myself as a semi-talented amateur: I don’t know anything technical but I know what I can do. However, even if I don’t go any further than I already am, I should probably learn something about the form and strengthen my weaker areas. And a local theater group offers a number of “introductory” classes starting every couple of months. I was on the fence about it at first, but I realized it was just because I was scared, and since this is My Year Of Failure, I immediately jumped at this as something to fail at. I’m going to see when the next classes start and sign up as soon as I’m able!
www.devry.edu/ Take College Classes That Fit Your Schedule & Interests. Learn More.
www.zapmeta.com/Improv+Class+NYC Search Improv Class NYC Get Results from 6 Engines at Once
DoctorTeeth has written 1 entry about this goal
DoctorTeeth has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- DoggerBogger2 cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Taylor cheered this 8 months ago
- applepie cheered this 10 months ago
- juneair cheered this 10 months ago
- Cherry87 cheered this 10 months ago
- DesertSpring cheered this 10 months ago
- browneyes85 cheered this 10 months ago
- elizabethmerchant cheered this 11 months ago
- num1munchkin cheered this 11 months ago
- aswedishlime cheered this 13 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 13 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 13 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 13 months ago