I used to want to do this, but I’m not sure if I want to any more. For one thing, it’s a not-insignificant outlay of cash to take the test, and then there are membership fees every year if you want to join the society proper. Second of all, I think my mind was sharper a few years ago than it is now, and I’m less confident that I’ll pass the test. And third of all…I’m not sure that I really want to take the test. A few years ago, I would have loved to be able to flash around my Mensa membership, but now, it just doesn’t seem as important. I’ll think about it some more over the next couple of months, try a practice test, and see if I’m still willing to put in the time and effort. At the moment, though, my interest is waning.
www.scion.com/iQ Reviews for the Scion iQ. Visit Scion.com for Pricing & More!
www.ask.com/Mensa+IQ+Testing Search for Mensa IQ Testing. Look Up Quick Results now!
DoctorTeeth has written 1 entry about this goal
DoctorTeeth has gotten 39 cheers on this goal.
- AshaVera cheered this 4 months ago
- Aemorniel cheered this 11 months ago
- MangoShine cheered this 11 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 12 months ago
- outoftheclouds cheered this 13 months ago
- Josh cheered this 14 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 14 months ago
- eMJerk cheered this 14 months ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 14 months ago
- Mimic W cheered this 14 months ago
- Miss E cheered this 15 months ago
- quietrose cheered this 18 months ago
- Holly cheered this 2 years ago
- maga2010 cheered this 2 years ago
- Mere cheered this 2 years ago
- Endrina cheered this 2 years ago
- RaeSpellman cheered this 3 years ago
- katpurnell cheered this 3 years ago
- Miss Print cheered this 4 years ago
- SlayneB cheered this 4 years ago
- SallyKitt cheered this 4 years ago