Considering the conflict I had at work recently, I guess I had better focus on this more, i.e. become a man of peace more fully. I didn’t exactly start the conflict, but I allowed myself to be invited to someone else’s anger party. There is a very fine line between learning to be more assertive and accepting those invitations, though…
www.christianbook.com/ Save on books by Stephen Arterburn at Christianbook.com today!
www.betterment.com/ Automated Investing In Diversified Portfolios Of ETFs. Start Today!
www.tofindgod.com/Love Why Do They Love Jesus? Want Love, Forgiveness, Freedom?
amazon.com/Becoming+A+Man+Of+God Low Prices on Becoming A Man Of God Free 2-Day Shipping w/ Amazon Prime
Donderjaeger has written 2 entries about this goal
This’ll be on here awhile…it’s a lifelong project. So if you see it marked as “done”...I’m dead! Make charitable donations in lieu of flowers, please. :c)
Donderjaeger has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- mooody6 cheered this 10 months ago
- Pauper cheered this 14 months ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 14 months ago
- Zorea cheered this 15 months ago
- Adventureman2010 cheered this 16 months ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 18 months ago
- Sondra Shields cheered this 21 months ago
- Felisite cheered this 23 months ago
- latentlex cheered this 23 months ago
- emolovebyblane12 cheered this 3 years ago
- Cal cheered this 3 years ago
- JimInArizona cheered this 4 years ago
- amybeth cheered this 4 years ago
- Lindsey cheered this 4 years ago
- secondchance12307 cheered this 4 years ago
- Cheryl's ♥ Will Go On∞ cheered this 4 years ago