I have lost 30 pounds. I have about 50 more to go. And then I will be at MY ideal weight. Not anyone elses. I won’t be skinny by anystretch of the imagination. but I will be fit and happy, hopefully. And I have a few clothes that fit now…I need to go back to the thright shop. I can’t see spending loads of money on clothes that I am only going to wear for a short time. The clothes that I currently have I do Love, and they fit for the most part, they are a little big though.
www.wow.com/How+To+Fit+A+Wardrobe Search for How To Fit A Wardrobe Find Fast Results Here!
www.jcpenney.com/Clothing Great Selection of Clothing at JCP® Take 10% Off - Use Code: 10Spree
wardrobes.wayfair.com/ Free Shipping And Low Prices. Huge Selection Of Wardrobes & Armoires!
www.macys.com/Clothing Shop Clothing at Macy's. Free Shipping w/ $99 Order Today!
Listen closely... has written 5 entries about this goal
Because I have thrown out everything I didn’t love. So I have very few clothes at the moment. I really must begin to replenish it. My clothes all fit me. And I am afraid to buy any more clothes because I am trying to lose weight. SO I guess I will shop at the thrift store. I currently have 3 pairs of Jeans and 3 hoodies. a few tops and that’s it.
I put a polo sweatshirt and tommy hilfiger jeans in layaway yesterday. Try as I might, I am not the Casual office type…nor am I the dress up type. I am the Sweatshirt hoodie and Jeans type. you know long sleeve t-shirts. and that sort of person. I am done trying to be something I’m not.
I gave away almost all of my clothes…fit me so much better…Like they were made for my body…so I’m guessing the average woman doesn’t have HUGE breasts. I’m also guessing that I am average now. Although, we went out for hotdogs last night, and this guy actually looked at my TINY breasts. So go figure. I thought people were going to be looking at my face now instead of my breasts. I guess it takes all kinds ‘eh. I got 2 new shirts and pairs of jeans…I feel like a goddess in them…It’s still too hot for Jeans though. the jeans are the low rise kind. and I am so hating them, not really but I am so used to the high rise kind that comes way up high on your waist that covers all your flaws…SMILE….
Now with the breast reduction 3 days away I will have to get a new wardrobe that fits as well. So I might as well get clothes that I really like ‘eh??? No let me rephrase that get clothes that I really love…
Listen closely... has gotten 20 cheers on this goal.
- Froglet1968 cheered this 3 years ago
- Nikki_Enz cheered this 4 years ago
- mazingrace cheered this 5 years ago
- LunacyBleeding cheered this 5 years ago
- cncman333 cheered this 6 years ago
- Jess. Dream. cheered this 6 years ago
- sungoddess cheered this 6 years ago
- dreamcatcher cheered this 6 years ago
- irv942 cheered this 6 years ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 6 years ago
- GAinCA cheered this 6 years ago
- perkyanda cheered this 6 years ago
- inthesedreams cheered this 6 years ago
- bp cheered this 6 years ago
- faith is cocooning cheered this 6 years ago
- wraiths82 cheered this 6 years ago
- Flangerella-roo cheered this 6 years ago
- SwirlyAnge cheered this 6 years ago
- Adeline Ong cheered this 6 years ago
- Girl2BCorrupted cheered this 6 years ago