So thankful o be loved as myself and for who I am.
Dreamdancer12 has written 198 entries about this goal
Read an excruciatingly painful article about Dubai this morning. Such a messed up reality! Now, I am choosing to give thanks, get grounded in my own body, and move forward with my life. Definitely praying as well!
For so much! It has really been a super week. This morning I am most grateful that I have a cst appointment booked at noon. Hoping it will free me from the headache that has been a nagging annoyance the last few days. Yay for bodywork!
Grateful that I am off the hook on helping a friend tomorrow. I’d scheduled to watch her tiny daughter for her while she delt with some stuff… Was looking forward to the baby time, but not schlepping up to their house. Glad that she no longer needs the help this week, and I now have the morning free to take care of my own needs. Rest and cooking are top priorities. May play on line looking at wedding venues as well. :)
Today I am grateful:
- very little is truly required o me today
- I give myself permission to rest
- waking just before my alarm
- acupuncture appointment
- health insurance that covers a bunch of complimentary care
- being in the present moment
Today I’m especially grateful for:
- My sweetie’s breakthroughs
- Clearing space in our living room! Really getting there!
- Being able to afford to grab a healthy lunch out
- My Apatite is coming back!
- Website search engines that make research so easy :)
- Birds singing outside my window
- Pleasant drive through beautiful neighborhoods
- Optimism about our life and the growth we make together
- Supportive input and joy in choosing a new bootcamp title for May
And of course all of you wonderful 43thingers! Excited to see that my subscriber numbers are up… and glad to know that my rambles brighten your day :)
Feeling so blessed to be welcomed into such heartfelt and supportive community. And, in tern, to be present and welcoming of others :)
we’ve been talking about setting up a joint account for audimatic bill payments at the local credit union for a while. So grateful life slowed down enough that we were able to carve out the time and take action this. It is a big relief.
So grateful to be feeling more clear headed an energetic today!
Home sick, and it is soooo nice to have his support! Rubbing my neck, getting me water, bringing me breakfast, driving me where I need to go, etc. Seriously, so wonderful! Glad we have each other :)
Dreamdancer12 has gotten 38 cheers on this goal.
- butohdancer cheered this 2 weeks ago
- Dead Writer cheered this 4 months ago
- Andromeda cheered this 4 months ago
- GeorgiaRain101 cheered this 4 months ago
- gitana17 cheered this 5 months ago
- Amazing247 cheered this 7 months ago
- guess_whos_bizzack cheered this 7 months ago
- AshaVera cheered this 7 months ago
- JustJürgen cheered this 7 months ago
- Butterfly cheered this 8 months ago
- julettaskey cheered this 8 months ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 8 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 9 months ago
- embracing_freedom_fully cheered this 10 months ago
- flowergirlresumed cheered this 11 months ago
- nurslaurie09 cheered this 12 months ago
- Ally ~ cheered this 12 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 12 months ago
- indigoliquidd cheered this 12 months ago
- aswedishlime cheered this 13 months ago
- aka cheered this 13 months ago